- Bokhtiar, S.M. and Sakurai, K. (2005). Effects of organic manure and chemical fertilizer on soil fertility and productivity of plant and ratoon crops of sugarcane. Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science, 51: 325-334,
- Chen, Jen-Hoshuan (2006). The combined use of chemical and organic fertilizer and/or biofertilizer for crop growth and soil fertility. International Workshop on Sustained Management of the Soil-Rhizosphere the Efficient Crop Production and Fertilizer Use. 16-20 Oct. 2006, Land Development Department, Bangkok, 10900 Thailand.
- Dahama, A.K. (1997). Organic Farming for Sustainable Agriculture, Bikaner India: Agrobotanica.
- Dhaliwal, G.S. and Arora, R. (1993). Changing status of insect pests and their management strategies. In: K.S. Gill, G.S. Dhaliwal and B.S.Hansra (Eds), Changing Scenario of Indian Agriculture, New Delhi: Commonwealth Publishers, 98-145.
- Dhaliwal, G.S. and Singh, B. (1993), Pesticides: Thesis Ecological Impact in Developing Countries, New Delhi: Commonwealth Publishers.
- Dong-Shig, Oh (2006) Water management and soil fertility for improved yields. International Workshop on Sustained Management of the Soil-Rhizosphere System for Efficient Crop Production and Fertilizer Use (16-20 Oct. 2006) Land Development Department, Bangkok 10900, Thailand.
- Dutta, S., Pal, R., Chaeraborty, A. and Chakrabarti, K., (2003)Influence of integrated plant nutrient supply system on soil quality restoration in a red and laterite soil. Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science, 49: 631-637.
- IRRI, (1998) Green Manuring in Rice Farming, Proceedings of a Symposium on Sustainable Agriculture.
- Kaithiresan, R.M., (2005), Integration of elements of a farming system for sustainable weed and pest management in the tropics. (http://www.sciencdirect.com/science?ob+ Article URL......)
- Kaushik, Vijay K. et al. (2010), Environment friendly system of cropping. Journal of Environmental Research and Development, 5(1): 222-232.
- Kaushik, Vijay Kumar and Paharia, N.C.(2014), Pattern of fertilizer use on major crops grown in Hisar district of Haryana, India, International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 3(7): 665-672.
- Kumar Vijay and Singh (2011), Analysis of Fertlizer Expenditure in Different Crops in Hisar (Haryana), Annals of Agri-Bio Research, 16 (2): 137-141.
- Kumar Vijay and Singh Satyawart (2012). Analysis of marginal productivity of the fertilizer application for major crops of district Hisar (Haryana), Green Farming (An International Journal of Applied Agricultural and Horticultural Sciences), 3 (3): 338-339.
- Kumar Vijay et. al.(2018), Fertlizer use pattern on major crops grown in Karnal district of Haryana, India, International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 7(10): 2217-2224.
- Kunda, B.S. and Gaur, A.C., Rice responses to inoculation with nitrogen fixing and P- solubilizing micro-organics. Plant and Soil, 79: 227-234, (1984)
- Raghav, M. and Kamal, Shashi. Organic Farming technology for higher and Eco-friendly cowpea production in Tarai Region of Uttaranchal. International Conference on Indigenous Vegetables and Legumes. Prospectus for Fighting Forestry, Hunger and Malnutrition.
- Sharma, S.D. and Kumar, J. (2006) Science Tech. Enterpreneur.
- Shwartz, Mark, (2006) Organic Farming is eco- friendly finds study, Stanferd University. (http://news. mongabay. com /2006/ 0306 prias. html)
- Statistical Abstract of Haryana (2016-17) &(2017- 18), Department of Economics & Statistical Analysis, Govt. of Haryana. System for Crops: Modern SLET Agriculture, 41-56.
Submitted Date : 8-02-2020
Accepted Date : 4-03-2020