- Aranha,I., Clement,F and Venkatesh, Y.P. (2012). Immunostimulatory properties of major protein from the stem of the Ayurvedic medicinal herb, guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 9(2):366-372.
- AOAC. (2005). Official Method of Analysis. 18th edn. Association of Official Analytical Chemists. Washington, DC, USA.
- Bhardwaj, U., Tiwary, B.K., Prasad, A. and Ganguly, S. (2011).Use of Tinospora cordifolia as poultry feed supplement. Double Helix in Res. 1: 18-22.
- Bird, J. M. (1995). ‘Performance index’ of growing chicken. Poultry Science. 34: 1163-64.
- BIS. (1997). Bureau of Indian Standards. Poultry Feeds-Specifications IS- 1374. Manak Bhawan, New Delhi, India.
- Chopra, R.N., Chopra, I.C., Handa, K.L. and Kapur, L.D. (1982).Indigenous Drugs of India. Academic Publishers, NewDelhi, India.
- Ganguly, S. and Prasad, A.(2011). Role of plant extracts and cow urine distillate as immuno-modulators: A review. Journal of Medicinal Plants Research 5: 649-651.
- Gujral, D., Jogi, S., Kumar, A. and Bais, R.K.S. (2002). Effect of herbal liver stimulants on efficacy of feed utilization in commercial broiler chicken. Indian Journal of Animal. Research. 36:43-45.
- Hernandez, F., Madrid, J., Garcia, V., Orengo, J. and Megias,M.D. (2004.) Influence of two plant extracts on broilers performance, digestibility and digestive organ size. Poultry Science. 83: 169-174.
- Kamel, C. (2001). Tracing methods of action and roles of plant extract in non-ruminant. In: Recent Advances in Animal Nutrition P.C. Garnsworthy and J.Wiseman). Nottingham University Press. pp 135-150.
- Kulkarni, R.C., Mandal, A.B., Munj, C.P., Dan, A., Saxena, A.and Tyagi, P. K. (2011). Response of coloured broilers to dietary addition of geloi (Tinospora cordifolia) during extreme summer. Indian Journal of Poultry Science. 46: 70-74.
- Kumar, P., Tiwary, B.K., Singh, S.K., Shekhar, P. and Shee, N.C. (2006). Effect of anadaptogenic herbal preparationon humoral immune response and on some economictraits in broiler chicks. Journal of Research-Birsa Agricultural University 18: 295.
- Langhout, P. (2000). New additives for broiler chickens. World Poultry. 16: 22-27.
- Park, R.J. and Park, Y.G. 2000. Studies on the effects of the parts of Cinamomum cassia PRESL on the antixidation. The Korea Journal of Herbology. 15(2): 45-55.
- Prince, M., Stanely, P., Padmanabhan, M. and Menon, V.P. (2004). Restoration of antioxidant defence by ethanolic Tinospora cordifolia root extract in alloxan induced diabetic liver and kidney. Phytotherapy Research. 18: 785-787.
- Rajeswari, P.R., Velmurugan, S., Babu, M.M., Dhas, S.A.,Kesavan, K. and Citarasu, T. (2012). A study on the influence of selected Indian herbal active principles on enhancing the immune system in Fenneropenaeus indicus against Vibrio harveyi infection. Aquaculture International. 20(5): 1009- 1020.
- Rege,N.N.,Thatte,U.M. and Dahanukar, S.A.(1999). Adaptogenic properties of six rasayana herbs used in Ayurvedic medicine.Phytotherapy Research.13(4):275-291.
- Sangal, A. (2011). Role of cinnamon as beneficial antidiabetic food adjunct: A review. Advances in Applied Science Research. 2: 440-450.
- Sang-Oh, P., Chae-Min, R., Byung-Sung, P. and Jong, H. (2013).The meat quality and growth performance in broilerchickens fed diet with cinnamon powder. Journal of Environmental Biology. 34: 127.
- Sarag, A.N., Khobragade, R.S., Rekhate, D.H. and Dhok, A.P.(2001). Supplementation of T.cordifolia (0.5%) and L.reticulate (0.5%) has positive effects on live weight gain and feed efficiency of broilers. Punjabrao Krishi Vidyapeeth Res . J. 25: 114-115.
- Singh,N.,Singh S. M. and Shrivastava, P. (2004). Immunomodulatory and antitumor actions of medicinal plant Tinospora cordifolia are mediated through activation of tumor-associate macrophages. Immunopharmacology and Immunotoxicology. 26(1): 145-162.
- Snedecor, G.W. and Cochran, W.G. (1994). Statistical Methods. 8th edn. The lowa State University Press,Ames, Iowa, USA.
- Valero, M. and Salmeron, M.C. (2003). Antibacterial activity of 11 essential oils against Bacillus cereus in tyndallized carrot broth. International Journal of Food Microbiology. 85: 73-81.
Submitted Date : 11-02-2020
Accepted Date : 5-03-2020