- Bhowmik A. (2013). Experimental designs involving treatments exhibiting interference effects. Unpublished Ph.D. Thesis, IARI, New Delhi.
- Bhowmik A., Jaggi S., Varghese C. and Varghese E. (2014). Trend free block designs balanced for interference effects from neighbouring experimental units. Journal of Combinatorics Information and System Sciences 39 (1-4): 117-133.
- Bhowmik A., Jaggi S., Varghese C. and Varghese E. (2015). Trend free second order neighbour balanced block designs. Journal of Indian Statistical Association 53 (1 and 2): 63-78.
- Bhowmik A., Jaggi S., Varghese E. and Yadav S. K. (2017). Trend free design under two-way elimination of Heterogeneity. RASHI 2(1): 34-38.
- Bhowmik A., Varghese E., Jaggi S. and Yadav S. K. (2018a). Designs for animal experiments under two-way blocking structure in the presence of systematic trend. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences, 88 (1), 121–124.
- Bhowmik A., Jaggi S., Varghese E., Yadav S. K., Harun M., Varghese C., Datta A. and Singh U. (2018b). Trend free designs under two source of heterogeneity useful for animal experiments. Bhartiya Krishi Anusandhan Patrika, 33(3), 200-202.
- Bradley R. A. and Yeh C. M. (1980). Trend-free block designs: theory. Annals of Statistics, 8: 883-893.
- Jacroux M., Majumdar D. and Shah K. R. (1995). Efficient block designs in the presence of trends. Statistica Sinica, 5, 605-615.
- Majumdar D. and Martin R. J. (2002). Finding optimal designs in the presence of trends. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference 106: 177-190.
- Yeh C. M. and Bradley R. A. (1983). Trend-free block designs: existence and construction results. Communication in Statistics-Theory and Methods, 12(1): 1-24.
Submitted Date : 3-02-2020
Accepted Date : 2-03-2020