Chief EditorYashpal Singh Malik
Print ISSN 0303-3821
Online ISSN 0976-4631
NAAS Rating 3.07
Impact of improved technology on chickpea production through cluster front line demonstration on farmers field
First Online 27-03-2020|
- Choudhary, R.R.P. and R.B. Sachan (1995). Comparative efficacy and economics of some insecticides against gram pod borer, Heliothis armigera (Hubner) in chickpea in western plain of Uttar Pradesh. Bharatiya Krishi Anusandhan Patrika. 10(4): 159-164.
- Dhaka B.L., Meena B.S. and Suwalka R.L. (2010). Popularization of improved maize production technology through frontline demonstration in south-eastern Rajasthan. J. Agriculture Science. 1(1): 39-42.
- Heremath S.M. and Nagaraju M.V. (201). Evaluation of on-farm front line demonstration on the yield of chilli Karnataka J. Agriculture Science. 23(2): 341-342.
- M.G. Mula (2010). Chickpea production in India. Paper presented during the Chickpea Training cum Workshop for Cordilleras. NPRTC, Benguet State University, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines. February 24-26, 2010.
- Poonia T.C. and Pithia M.S. (2011). Impact of front line demonstrations on chickpea in Gujarat. Legume Research. 34 (4): 304-307.
- Upesh kumar and Ranjeet Singh Raghav (2018). Integrated Pest Management of chickpea pod borer-A study. Bharatiya Krishi Anusandhan Patrika. 33(4): 275-278.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.