Chief EditorYashpal Singh Malik
Print ISSN 0303-3821
Online ISSN 0976-4631
NAAS Rating 3.07
Seed pelleting: A technique of seed quality enhancement
First Online 12-10-2019|
- Babu, B.N.H., Kempegowda, M.L., Kalappa, V.P., Hanumantharaya, L. and Naik, V.R. (2005). Comparative evaluation of different pelleting materials on seed performance of French bean and green gram. Karnataka Journal of Agricultural Science. 18:32-35.
- Jerlin, R., Ponnuswamy, A.S., Prabakar, K. and Srinivasan, M.R. (2008). Seed pelletization for enhancing seed vigour and storability of chillies Cv. K 1. Madras Agricultural Journal. 95:486-490.
- Kumar, S., Gowda, B. and Shekhar, P.S. (2008). Influence of storage containers and seed pelleting on seed quality in brinjal (Solanum melongena L.) during storage. Journal of Horticultural Science 3:146-149.
- Lu, S., Ming, D. and Jiang, T. (1983). A preliminary report on the effect of CaCO3 pelleted seeds of Chinese milk vetch onits yield. Shanghai Agric. Sci. and Technol. 6: 9170-9173.
- Prakash, M., Narayanan, G.S., Kumar, B.S. and Kamaraj, A. (2013). Effect of seed hardening and pelleting on seed quality and physiology of rice in aerobic condition. Agricultural Science Digest.33:172-177.
- Prasad, K. N. (1994). Studies on certain aspects of seed management in soybean (Glycine max L) merill. Ph.D. thesis, TNAU, Coimbatore.
- Umarani. R. (1998). Studies on the physiological and biochemical basis of seed germination and deterioration of Casuarina equisetifolia. Ph.D. thesis, TNAU, Coimbatore.
- Vanangamudi, K., Sasthri, G., Kalaivani, S.,Selvakumar, A., Mallika, V. and Srimathi, P. (2010). Seed quality enhancement. In: Seed pelleting, (eds. Renugadevi, J. and M. Jayanthi). Scientific Publishers India, pp. 178- 206.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.