Chief EditorYashpal Singh Malik
Print ISSN 0303-3821
Online ISSN 0976-4631
NAAS Rating 3.07
Introduction to Technology Forecasting and Assessment methods
First Online 12-10-2019|
- Armstrong, J.S. (2001). Principles of Forecasting A Handbook for Researchers and Practitioners (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science) Edited, Kluwer Academic Publishers.
- Garg, K.C., Kumar, S., Bhatia, V.K., Ramasubramanian, V., Kumar, A. and Kumari, J. (2011). Plant genetics and breeding research: Scientometric profile of selected countries with special reference to India, Annals of Library and Information studies, 58(2), 182-197.
- Jeeva, C., Ramasubramanian V., Kumar, A., Bhatia, V.K., Geethalakshmi, V. and Premi, S.K. (2013). Forecasting technological needs and prioritizing factors for the post harvest sector of Indian Fisheries, Fishery Technology, 50 (1), 87-91
- Martino, J.P. (1993). Technological forecasting for decision making, Second edition, McGraw Hill.
- NRC (2010). Persistent Forecasting of Disruptive Technologies Reports I & II by Committee on Forecasting Future Disruptive Technologies and National Research Council (2010). http://www.sevenhorizons.org/docs/Persistent Forecast%20 Disruptive Technol-ogies.pdf; Was available for access on 26th July, 2017.
- Porter, A.L., Cunningham, S.W., Banks, J. and Roper, A.T. (2011), Forecasting and Management of Technology, Second Edition, John Wiley & Sons.
- Ramasubramanian V., Ananthan, P.S., Krishnan, M. and Vinay, A. (2017). Technology forecasting in fisheries sector: Cross impact analysis and substitution modeling , Journal of the Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, accepted for publication, in print.
- Ramasubramanian, V., Kumar, A., Bishop, P., Ramasundaram, P. and Jeeva, C. J. (2015). Applications of quantitative techniques in technology forecasting: Some case studies, In: Statistics in Forestry: Methods and Applications, Ed. Chandra, G., Nautiyal, R., Chandra, H.,
- Roychoudhury, N. and Mohammad, N., Published by Tropical Forest Research Institute (under Indian Council of Forest Research and Education), Jabalpur, India (with authorized reprint of the edition published by Bonfring, Coimbatore), pp 115-124.
- Ramasubramanian, V., Kumar, A., Prabhu, K.V., Bhatia, V.K. and Ramasundaram, P. (2014). Forecasting technological needs and prioritizing factors in agriculture from plant breeding and genetics domain perspective: A review, Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 84 (3): 311-316.
- Rao, D.R., Kiresur, V.K. and Sastry, R. Kalpana (2000). Technological Forecasting of Future Oilseeds Scenario in India, ICAR- AP Cess Fund project report, NAARM, Hyderabad.
- Ray, M., Rai, A., Singh, K.N., Ramasubramanian, V. and Kumar, A. (2017). Technology forecasting using time series intervention based trend impact analysis for wheat yield scenario in India, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 118: 128-133.
- Rohatgi, P.K., Rohatgi, Kalpana and Bowander, B. (1979). Technological Forecasting, Tata McGraw Hill Publishing Company Limited, New Delhi.
- Sai, L. P. (2005). Technology Management, IIT, Chennai, http://nptel.ac.in/courses/IIT- MADRAS/Management_Science_II/Pdf/5_1.pdf; Was available for access on 26th July, 2017.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.