Chief EditorYashpal Singh Malik
Print ISSN 0303-3821
Online ISSN 0976-4631
NAAS Rating 3.07
Water balance assessment of Sajnam watershed, Lalitpur (U.P.)
First Online 12-10-2019|
- Kumar, S. and Upadhyay, S. K. (2018), “Study the challenges and opportunities of agricultural development of Bundelkhnad Region. Bhartiya Krishi Anushandhan Patrika, 33 (4), 230-236. DOI: 10.18805/BKAP125
- Soulios, G., Toubektsi, M., Tzevelekis, G. and Hezeigbo H. (1991). Water balance of basins in Central Greece: comparison with other Circum- Mediterranean basins and validity of empirical methods, Environmental Geology Water Science, 18(2): 85-94.
- Thornthwaite, C.W. (1948). An approach toward a rational classification of climate, Geogr. Rev.,38(1): 55–94.
- Thornthwaite, C. W. and Mather, J. R. (1955). The water balance, Publ. Climate. Lab. Climate. Drexel Inst. Technol., 8(8), 1–104.
- Thornthwaite, C. W. and Mather, J. R. (1957). Instructions and tables for computing potential evapotranspiration and the water balance, Publ. in Climatol., Drexel Inst. of Technol., 10(3).,185–311.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.