Effect of integrated nutrient management (INM) on yield and economics of wheat in black soil of Gird zone of Madhya Pradesh
Citation :- Effect of integrated nutrient management (INM) on yield and economics of wheat in black soil of Gird zone of Madhya Pradesh .Bhartiya Krishi Anusandhan Patrika.2018.(33):291-294
Present research experiment was conducted in two rabi seasons of 2014-15 and 2015-16 at experimental farm of Krishi Vigyan Kendra Aron, Guna with Twelve treatments of different combinations and doses of fertilizers, bio fertilizers and organic manure along with absolute control on wheat GW-322 in randomized block design (RBD). On the basis of two years results that the maximum grain yield (4708 kg ha-1) was recorded with 100% NPK+10t FYM+ Azotobacter + PSB was statistically at par with 150% NPK or 100% NPK + 20 kg S + 5 kg Zn / ha. treatments. Maximum net return and benefit cost ratio was recorded in 20 kg S + 5 kg Zn /ha applied with 100% NPK.
- Devi, K. N., Singh, M. S., Singh, N. G. and Athokpam, S. (2011) Effect of integrated nutrient management on growth and yield of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Journal of Crop and Weed, 7(2): 23-27.
- Jat, Narendra , Verma , A. Dinesh Panwar and Meena, R.L. (2015) Effect of integrated nutrient management on NPK uptake pattern by different parts and yield of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Green Farming, 6 (4) : 1-4.
- Reena, S.B. Pandey, D.D. Tiwari, R.C. Nigam, A K. and Kumar, S. (2017) Effect of integrated nutrient management on yield and nutrients uptake of wheat and soil health. International Archive Applied Sciences and Technology; 8 (3): 25-28.
- Sharma, G. D., Risikesh Thakur, Som Raj, Kauraw, D. L. and Kulhare, P. S. (2013) Impact of integrated nutrient management on yield, nutrient uptake, protein content of wheat and soil fertility in a typic Haplustert. The Bioscan, 8(4):1159-1164.
- Singh, C.M., Sharma, P.K., Kishor, P., Mishra, P.K., Singh, A.P., Verma, R. and Raha, P. (2011) Impact of integrated nutrient management on growth, yield and nutrient uptake by wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Asian Journal of Agricultural Research, 5(1): 76-82.
- Singh, Sandeep and Singh, Jag Pal (2012). Effect of organic and inorganic nutrient sources on some soil properties and wheat yield. Journal of the Indian Society of Soil Science, 60 (3) : 237-240.
- Thakur Risikesh, Sawarkar, S. D., Vaishya, U. K. and Singh, Muneshwar (2011) Impact of continuous use of inorganic and organic manure on soil properties and productivity under soybean- wheat intensive cropping of Vertisol. Journal of the Indian Society of Soil Science. 59 (1): 74-81.