Trend free designs under two source of heterogeneity useful for Animal Experiments
Citation :- Trend free designs under two source of heterogeneity useful for Animal Experiments .Bhartiya Krishi Anusandhan Patrika.2018.(33):200-202
In any scientific experiments, heterogeneitymay present either in one direction or may be more than one directions. Designs under two source of heterogeneity is mainly used for such situations where there are evidences of two-source of heterogeneity. In this article, we have discussed some aspects of designs under two-source of heterogeneity along with examples of trend free designs for such situations.
- Bhowmik, A. (2013). Experimental designs involving treatments exhibiting interference effects. Unpublished Ph.D. Thesis, IARI, New Delhi.
- Bhowmik, A; Jaggi, S; Varghese, C and Varghese, E. (2014). Trend free block designs balanced for interference effects from neighbouring experimental units. Journal of Combinatorics, Information and System Sciences 39 (1-4): 117-133.
- Bhowmik, A; Jaggi S, Varghese C and Varghese E. (2015). Trend free second order neighbour balanced block designs. Journal of Indian Statistical Association 53 (1 and 2): 63-78.
- Bhowmik, A; Jaggi, S; Varghese, E and Yadav S K. (2017). Trend free design under two-way elimination of Heterogeneity. RASHI 2(1): 34-38.
- Bhowmik, A, Varghese ,E; Jaggi S and Yadav S K. (2018). Designs for animal experiments under two- way blocking structure in the presence of systematic trend. Indian Journal of Animal Science, 88 (1), 121–124.
- Bhowmik, A., Varghese, E., Jaggi, S., Varghese, C. and Gahlot, B. J. (2014). Analysis of Agricultural experiments when treatments exhibit neighbour effects. Bhartiya Krishi Anushandhan Patrika,29 (4) : 205-209.
- Bradley, R. A. and Yeh, C. M. (1980). Trend-free block designs: theory. Annals of Statistics, 8: 883-893.
- Lal K, Parsad R. and Gupta V K. (2007). Trend-free nested balanced incomplete block designs and designs for diallel cross experiments. Calcutta Statistical Association Bulletin 59: 203-221.
- Majumdar D and Martin R J. (2002). Finding optimal designs in the presence of trends. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference 106: 177-190.
- Yeh C M and Bradley R A. (1983). Trend-free block designs: existence and construction results. Communication in Statistics-Theory and Methods, 12(1): 1-24.