- Aggarwal, G.C. (1994). Crop residue management on mechanized farms in India. International Journal of Energy. 19: 957-960.
- Akhtar, S.J., Priyam, A., Shaw, D. and Singh, R.K. (2016). Performance study of dual fuel engine using producer gas as secondary fuel. Journal of Carbon-Sci. Tech. 8(2): 63-71.
- Alkorta, I., Allica, J.H., Blanco, F., Garbisu, C., Gonzalez, B.A., Jose, Itoiz, C. and Mitre, A.J. (2001). Straw quality for its combustion in a straw fired power plant. Journal of Biomass and Bioenergy. 21: 249-258.
- Baraskar, S.S., Dhole A.E., Lata D.B. and Yarasu R.B. (2015). Mathematical modeling for the performance and emission parameters of dual fuel diesel engine using producer gas as secondary fuel, Journal of Biomass Conversion Biorefinery. 5: 257-270.
- Bhoi, P.R., Patel S.R., Singh R.N. and Sharma A.M. (2006). Performance evaluation of open core gasifier on multi fuels. Journal of Biomass and Bioenergy. 30: 575-579.
- Chauhan, S.M., Sharma N.R., Shukla V.K., Sharma R.K. and Kamal (2020). Assessment of biomass in engine emission reduction. Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research. 79(1): 77-80.
- Das, D.K., Dash S.P. and Ghosal M.K. (2011). Performance study of a diesel engine by using producer gas from selected agricultural residues on dual-fuel mode of diesel-cum- producer gas. World Renewable Energy Congress (Sweden). 3541-3548.
- Jenkins, B.M and Bhatnagar, A.P (1991). On the electric power potential from paddy straw in the Punjab and the optimal size of the power generation station. International Journal of Bioresource Technology. 37: 35-41.
- Johansson, L.S., Leckner B., Sjovall, P. and Tullin C. (2003), Particle emissions from biomass combustion in small combustors. Journal of Biomass and Bioenergy. 25: 435-446.
- Jorapur, R.M. and Rajvanshi, A.K. (1995). Development of a sugarcane leaf gasifier for electricity generation. Journal of Biomass and Bioenergy. 8(2): 91-98.
- Jorgesen, U. and Sander B. (1997). Biomass requirement for power production: how to optimize the quality by agricultural management. Journal of Biomass and Bioenergy. 12: 145-147.
- Official website of Government of Punjab (India). http://punjabgovt.nic.in.
- Pandey P. (2010). Energy and emission analysis of dual fuel CI engines using diesel and biomass derived producer gas. Indian Journal of Air Pollution Control. 10: 49-54.
- Polakova, J., Holec, J. and Soukup, J. (2021). Biomass production in farms in less favoured areas: is it feasible to reconcile energy objectives with production and soil protection. Journal of Biomass and Bioenergy. Vol. 148.
- Quadir, G.A., Rifau A., Seetharamu, K.N. and Zainal, Z.A. (2002). Experiment investigation of a downdraft biomass gasifier. Journal of Biomass and Bioenergy. 23: 283-289.
- Senthilkumar, K. and Vivekanandan, S. (2016). Investigating the biogas as secondary fuel for CI engine. International Journal of Applied Environmental Sciences. 11: 155-163.
- Singh, J. and Singh, L. (2015). Assessment of crop residue potential for power generation using geographical information system. Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research. 74: 34-37.
- Singh, R.N., Prakash, R. and Murugan, S. (2013). Utilization of biomass based fuel in a naturally aspirated diesel engine. Procedia Engineering. 51: 501-507.
- Singh, K.M., Singh H. and Mohapatra, S.K. (2016). Investigation of performance and emission characterstics of a dual fuel compression ignition engine using sugarcane baggasse and carpentry waste- producer gas as an induced fuel. Journal of Energy Research and Environment Technology. 3: 115-120.
Submitted Date : 11-05-2021
Accepted Date : 29-07-2021