Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Role of Biofertilizer or Biopesticide in Agriculture Development and Novel Nano Bioformulation for Sustainable Agriculture
First Online 31-07-2021|
Methods: It is an field investigation in 2020, the land are selected for the different resonance ranging from alluvial soil to the acidic soil. The study took place in and around the niligiri district, the fertilizers were localized for the geographical condition the soils were assessed for the use of fertilizer and their need of resonance.
Conclusion: The use of the chemical fertilizers has damaged the soil resonance. The chemical fertilizer has caused serious life threatening problem in the human being. This measure can be solved by the usage of bio fertilizer on the soil. The lack of awareness among the farmers is the major crises that is developing. The measure can be solved by creating awareness among the farmers by cultural practice of use of bio fertilizer in their field.
- Adesemoye, A.O, Kloepper J.W. (2009). Plant-microbes interactions in enhanced fertilizer-use efficiency. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 85: 1-12.
- Arun, K.S., (2007). Bio-fertilizers for sustainable agriculture. Mechanism of P-solubilization Sixth edition, Agribios publishers, Jodhpur, India. 196-197.
- Bakhetia, D.R.C. and Sekhon, B.S. (1989). Insect pests and their management rapeseed mustard. Journal of Oilseeds Research. 6(2): 269-273.
- Byrappa, A.M., Kumar, N.G. and Divya, M. (2012). Impact of biopesticides application on pod borer complex in organically grown field bean ecosystem. Journal of Biopesticide. 5: 148-160.
- Dhaliwal, G.S., Jindal, V. and Dhawan, A.K. (2010). Insect pest problems and yield losses: Changing trends. Indian Journal of Ecology. 37: 1-7.
- Dixon, A.F.G. (2000). Insect predator-prey dynamics, In: Ladybird beetles and biological control. Cambridge Univ. Press. United Kingdom.
- Khedkar, A.A., Bharpoda, T.M., Patel, M.G. and Patel, C.K. (2012). Efficacy of different chemical insecticides against mustard aphid, Lipaphis erysimi (Kaltenbach) infesting mustard. AGRES-An International e-Journal. 1(1): 53-6.
- Klein, M.G. (1990). Efficacy against Soil-inhabiting Insectpests. In: Entomopathogenic Nematodes in Biological Control. [Gaugler R and Kaya HK (ed.)]. CRC, BocaRaton, Florida. pp. 195-214.
- Singh, J.S., Pandey V.C., Singh D.P. (2011). Efficient soil microorganisms: a new dimension for sustainable agriculture and environmental development. Agriculture Ecosystem Environment. 140: 339-353.
- Venkatashwarlu, B. (2008). Role of bio-fertilizers in organic farming: Organic farming in rain fed agriculture: Central institute for dry land agriculture, Hyderabad. 85-95.
- Wani, S.P. and Lee K.K. (1995). Microorganisms as biological inputs for sustainable agriculture in Organic Agriculture (Thampan, P.K.ed.) Tea Crops Development Foundation, Cochin, India. 39-76.
- Wani, S.P. and Lee K.K. (2006). Population dynamics of nitrogen fixing bacteria associated with pearl millet (P. americanum L.), In biotechnology of nitrogen fixation in the tropics, University of Pertanian, Malaysia. 21-30.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.