- AOAC. (2008). Official Methods of Analysis (17th Edn.). The Association of Official Analytical Chemists, Gaithersburg, MD, USA. Methods 925.10, 65.17, 974.24, 992.16.
- Gomez, K.A. and Gomez, A.A. (1984). Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research, 2nd Edition, John Wiley and Sons, New York, p. 680.
- Gowthamchand, N.J., Ganapathi and Soumya, T.M. (2020). Effect of Bulky Manures and Fermented Liquid Organics on Growth, Yield, Nutrient Uptake and Economics of French Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L) Under Rainfed Condition. International Journal of Agriculture, Environment and Biotechnology. 13(1): 51-58.
- Highet, D.M. and West, E.S. (1942). A procedure for the determination of ascorbic acid based upon the use of a standardized solution of 2,6-dichlorophenol indophenol in xylene. The Journal of Biological Chemistry. 146: 655-662.
- Hill, J., Singh, S., Ranjan, P., Nishant. (2018). Technical Report- April 2018. Misuse of chemical pesticides in Jharkhand: What should be done? Ranchi: Society for Promotion of Wastelands Development (SPWD), Eastern Region Office. pp. 35-40.
- Joshi, R., Singh, J. and Vig, A.P. (2015). Vermicompost as an effective organic fertilizer and biocontrol agent: effect on growth, yield and quality of plants. Reviews in Environmental Science and Bio/Technology. 14(1): 137-159.
- Kumar, R.P., Singh, O.N., Yogeshwar, S., Sachchidanand, D. and Singh, J.P. (2009). Effect of integrated nutrient management on growth, yield, nutrient uptake and economics of French bean (Phaseolus vulgaris). Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 79(2): 122-128.
- Mahadevaiah, P., Hebbar, S.S. and Nair, A.K. (2011). Growth and yield of French bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) under organic farming. Journal of Applied Horticulture. 13(1): 71-73.
- Mahto, S.K. and Dutta, A.K. (2018). Influence of different low-cost organic inputs on growth, yield and quality of French bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) cv. Swarna Priya. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 52(6): 661-665.
- Reganold, J.P. and Wachter, J.M. (2016). Organic agriculture in the twenty-first century. Nature Plants. 2(2): 1-8.
- Selvaraj, N. (2003). Report on the Work Done on Organic Farming at Horticulture Research Station. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Ooty, India. pp. 2-5.
- Sornalatha, S., Tamilarasi, M. and Esakkiammal, B. (2018). Efficacy of Organic Fertilizer on the Growth and Yield of (Luffa acutangula) Ridge Gourd Based on Cow Products. International Journal of Recent Research Aspects. 5 (Special Issue: Conscientious Computing Technologies, April-2018): 424-429.
- Sutar, R., Sujith, G.M. and Devakumar, N. (2019). Growth and yield of Cowpea [Vigna unguiculata (L.) Walp] as influenced by jeevamrutha and panchagavya application. Legume Research-An International Journal. 42(6):824-828.
- Singh, N.I. and Chauhan, J.S. (2009). Response of French Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) to Organic Manures and Inorganic Fertilizer on Growth and Yield Parameters Under Irrigated Condition. Nature and Science. 7(5):52-54.
- Woese, K., Lange, D., Boess, C. and Bögl, K.W. (1997). A comparison of organically and conventionally grown foods-results of a review of the relevant literature. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture. 74(3): 281-293.
- Yadav, B.V.S. (2015). Performance of Vegetable French Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) as Influenced by Varieties and Sowing Dates under Southern Zone of Andhra Pradesh. PhD Dissertation, Dr. Y.S.R. Agricultural University., Y.S.R. District andhra Pradesh.
Submitted Date : 28-10-2020
Accepted Date : 24-12-2020