- AOAC (2000). Association of official analytical chemists. Official methods of analysis. 17th edn.,Washington, DC.
- Agricultural Statistics. (2018). Agricultural statistics at a glance. Department of agriculture, cooperation and farmers welfare. Government of India, New Delhi.
- Chessson, A. (2001). Non starch polysaccharide degrading enzymes in poultry diets: influence of ingredients on the selection of activities. World Poultry Science. 57: 251-262.
- Dinani, O.P., Tyagi, Pramod K., Mandal, A.B., Tyagi, Praveen K. and Dutta N. (2019). Evaluation of feeding value of rice based Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles (DDGS) for broiler chickens. Indian Journal of Animal Research. 53: 901-906.
- ICAR. (2013). Nutrient requirements of Animals-Poultry. Indian council of agriculture research, NewDelhi, India. 1:13-16.
- Kamra, D.N.and Agarwal, N. (2003). Techniques in rumen microbiology. I.V.R.I.D.U, Izatnagar, U.P. India.
- Kumar, R., Thakur, S.S. and Mahesh, M.S. (2016). Rice gluten meal as an alternative by product feed forgrowing dairy calves. Tropical Animal Health Production. 48 (3): 619-624.
- Malik, T.A., Thakur, S.S., Mahesh, M.S. and Yogi, R.K. (2017). Replacing groundnut cake with glutenmeals of rice and maize in diets for growing Sahiwal cattle. Asia-Australian Journal of Animal Sciences. 30(10): 1410.
- Metwally, A. and Farahat, M. (2015). Nutritive value and feeding of rice gluten meal in broiler chickens. Research Opinions in Animal and Veterinary Sciences. 5: 443-451.
- Sherazi, T.H., Alam, M.Z., GiIani, A.H. and Nawaz, H. (1995). Graded replacement of fish meal with rice protein meal in broiler ration. Pakistan Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 32: 2-3.
- Snedecor, G.W. and Cochran, W.G. (1989). Statistical Methods, 7th edn. Oxford and IBH.Iowa State University Press, Iowa, USA.
- Tukey, J. (1949). Comparing Individual Means in the Analysis of Variance. Biometrics. 5: 99-114.
- Wani, M.A. (2017). Evaluation of feeding value of rice gluten meal in broiler chicken. Ph.D. thesis submitted to IVRIDU, Izatnagar, U.P. India.
Submitted Date : 17-06-2020
Accepted Date : 12-05-2021