- Baruwa, O.I. (2013). Empirical Analysis of Costs and Returns to Goat Production under Tropical Conditions. Journal of Livestock Science. 4(1): 44-50.
- Chandra, S., Ghosh, R.K., Biswas, S. and Goswami, A (2005). Adoption Behaviour of the tribals in relation to goat keeping. Education. 3: 0-20.
- Kavitha, L. and Reddy, M.S, 2007. Personal and socio-economic characteristics of farm women. Journal of Research, ANGRAU. 35(1): 79-83.
- Miller, B.A. and Lu, C.D. (2019). Current status of global dairy goat production: an overview. Asian-Australasian journal of animal sciences. 32(8): 1219-1232
- Mohan, B., Singh, K. and Dixit, A.K, (2016). Socio-economic status of goat farmers in semi-arid zone of Uttar Pradesh. Indian Research Journal of Extension Education. 12(2): 128-131.
- Nandi, D., Roy, S., Bera, S., SundarKesh, S. and Samanta, A.K, (2011). The rearing system of Black Bengal Goat and their farmers in West Bengal, India. Veterinary World. 4(6): 254.
- Nipane, S.F., Basunathe, V.K., Bankar, S.S., Seth, P., Singh, N. and Singh, N.K. (2016). Socio economic status of goat keepers in Bhandara District of Maharashtra State. International Journal of Science, Environment. 5(5): 3615-3622.
- Panin, A. and Mahabile, M. (1997). Profitability and household income contribution of small ruminants to small-scale farmers in Botswana. Small Ruminant Research. 25(1): 9-15.
- Press Information Bureau (2005) www.pib.nic.in/feature/feyr98/fe0798/PIBF2907981.html.
- Raghavan, K.C. and Raja, T.V. (2012). Analysis on the socio-economic status of the goat farmers of Malabar Region of Kerala. Veterinary research. 5(4): 74-76.
- Rajanna, N., Mahender, M., Thammiraju, D., Raghunadan, T., Nagalakshmi, D. and Sreenivasa Rao, D. (2012). Socio-economic status and flock management practices of sheep farmers in Telangana region of Andhra Pradesh. Veterinary Research. 5(2): 37-40.
- Rangnekar, S.D. (1994). Studies on the knowledge of rural women regarding local feed resources and feeding systems developed for livestock. Livestock Research for Rural development. 6(1): 27-35.
- Sastry, N.S.R., Butterdieck, P. and Ch. F. Gall (1992). Economics performance of different ruminants livestock keeping systems of rural households in the southern Indian province. Indian J. Anim. Sci. 62 (1): 1083-1091.
- Sathyanarayan, K., Jagadeeswary, V., Murthy, V.C., Ruban, S.W. and Sudha, G, 2010. Socio-economic status of livestock farmers of Narasapura Village-A Benchmark analysis. Veterinary World. 3(5): 215.
- Tanwar, P.S., Vaishanava, C.S. and Sharma, V. (2008). A study on socio-economic aspects of goat keepers and management practices prevailed in the tribal area of Udaipur district of Rajasthan. Indian Journal of Animal Research. 42(1): 71-74.
Submitted Date : 28-05-2020
Accepted Date : 2-10-2020