- Baburao, G. (2017). Silicon Nutrition for Rice in Iron Toxic Laterite Soils of Kollam District. MSc. (Ag) thesis, Kerala Agricultural University, Thrissur, 113p.
- Islabao, G.O., Vahl, L.C., Timm, L.C., Paul, D.L. and Kath, A.H. (2014). Rice husk ash as corrective of soil acidity. Rev. Bras. Ciênc. Solo. 38: 934-941.
- Lekshmi, S. (2017). Effect of Soil Amelioration and Supplementary Foliar Nutrition on Rice Yield in Kuttanad, MSc. (Ag) thesis submitted to Kerala Agricultural University, Thrissur, 103p.
- Ma, J.F. (2004). Role of silicon in enhancing the resistance of plants to biotic and abiotic stresses. Soil Sci. Plant Nutr. 50(1): 11-18.
- Masulili, A., Utomo, W.H. and Syechfani, M.S. (2010). Rice husk biochar for rice based cropping system in Acid Soil. J. Agric. Sci. 2: 39-47.
- Prakash, N.B., Nagaraj, H., Guruswamy, K.T., Vishwanatha, B.N., Narayanaswamy, C., Gowda, N.A.J., Vasuki, N. and Siddaramappa, R. (2007). Rice hull ash as a source of silicon and phosphatic fertilizers: effect on growth and yield of rice in coastal Karnataka, India. Int. Rice Res. Notes. 32: 34-36.
- Sitio, J., Widodo and Barchia, F. (2007). The use of EM 4 and rice husk ash to improve the growth and yield of rice in peat soil (in Indonesia). J. Akta Agrosia. 7: 36-40.
- Thampatti, K.C.M. and Jose, A.I. (2000). Characterization of acid saline rice based wetland ecosystems of Kuttanad, Kerala and their salinity protection by Thanneer mukkom regulator. Agropedology. 10: 108-115.
Submitted Date : 15-04-2020
Accepted Date : 4-08-2020