- Arif, M., Chohan, M.A., Ali, S., Gul, R. and Khan, S. (2006). Response of wheat to foliar application of nutrients. J. Agric. Biol. Sci. 1(4). Available online at: http://www.arpnjournals.com. 1106-36.
- Ayman, M., EI-Ghamry, Kumar, Abd-EI-Hai and M. Khalid Ghoneem. (2009). Amino and humic acid promote growth, yield and disease resistance of faba bean cultivated in clayey soil. Aus. J. Basic Applied Sci. 3(2): 731-739.
- Babu, S. ( 2017). Enhancement of black gram productivity through soil and foliar application of nutrients. Proceedings of 71st The IRES Inter. Conf., Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 1st - 2nd June 2017.
- Buyukkeskin, T. and S. Akinci. (2011). The effects of humic acid on above ground parts of broad bean (Vicia faba L.) seedlings under Al3+ Toxicity. Fresenius Environ. Bull. 20(3): 539-548.
- Chen, Y., Clapp, C.E., Magen, H. and Cline, V.W. (1999). Stimulation of plant growth by humic substances: Effect on iron availability. In: Understanding Humic Substances: Advanced Methods, Properties and Applications. [Ghabbour EA, Davies G (eds.)]. R. Soc. Chem. Cambridge, UK. 255-263.
- Das, S.K. and Jana, K. (2015). Effect of foliar spray of water soluble fertilizer at pre flowering stage on yield of pulses. Agric. Sci. Dig. 35(4): 275-279.
- Daur, I. and Bakhashwain, A.A. (2013). Effect of humic acid on growth and quality of maize fodder production. Pak. J. Botany. 45: 21-25.
- Define, S., Tognetti, R., Desiderio, E. and Alvino, A. (2005). Effect of foliar application of N and humic acids on growth and yield of durum wheat. Agron. Sustainable Develop. 25: 183-191.
- Du, Z.Y., Q.H. Wang, F.C. Liu, H.L. Ma, B.Y. Ma and S.S. Malhi. (2013). Movement of phosphorus in a calcareous soil as affected by humic acid. Pedosphere. 23: 229-235.
- Erica Strauss. (2014). Foliar feed vs Soil Amendment- which fertilizer is better? https://www.hobbyfarms.com.
- Han, Z.H. (2011). Apple Cultivation with Drawf Rootstock and High Density- theory and Pratice. Science Press, Beijing. http:// dx.doi.org.
- Indian Stat. (2017). Statistical year book India. www.mospi.gov.in
- Kalaimani, P. (2014). Productivity enhancement of greengram through soil and foliar application of nutrients. M.Sc. (Ag.) Thesis, Annamalai Univ., Annamalai Nagar, Tamil Nadu.
- Khaled, H. and Fawy, H.A. (2011). Effect of different levels of humic acids on the nutrient content, plant growth and soil properties under conditions of salinity. Soil and Water Res. 6(1): 21-29.
- Mallesha, K., Murali and Sanju, H.R. (2014). Effect of foliar application of water soluble fertilizer on yield, nutrient uptake and economics of pigeonpea [Cajanus cajan (L.) M.]. Ecol. Environ. Conse. 20(2): 761-764.
- Mukund Gowda, K., Halepyati, A.S., Koppalkar, B.G. and Rao, S. (2014). Response of pigeon pea [Cajanas cajan (L.) Millsp.] to application of micronutrients through soil and foliar spray of macronutrients on yield, economics and protein content. Karnataka J. Agric. Sci. 27(4): 460-463.
- Patil, S.M., Kaimar, A.V., Patil, H.M. and Gaolwad, C.B. (2008). Response of potash and foliar spray of cow urine on growth and yield of summer greengram (Vigna radiata L.). Int. J. Agric. Sci. 4(2): 446-449.
- Rahman, M.Z., Islam, M.R., Karim, M.A. and Islam, M.T. (2014). Response of wheat to foliar application of urea fertilizer. J. Sylhet Agril. Univ. 1(1): 39-43.
- Rajesh, N. (2011). Studies on the performance of transplanting and foliar nutrition in red gram. M. Sc. (Ag.), Thesis, Tamil Nadu Agric. Univ., Coimbatore.
- Reddy, B.H., Bulbule, A.V., Gajbhiye, P.N. and Patil, D.S. (2018). Effect of Foliar Application of Plant Nutrients on Growth and Yield of Finger Millet. Int. J. Curr. Microbiol. App. Sci. 7(3): 2203-2209.
- Seifi Nadergholi, M., M. Yarnia and F. Rahimzade Khoei. (2011). Effect of zinc and manganese and their application method on yield and yield components of common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L. CV. Khomein). Middle-East J. Sci. Res. 8(5): 859-865.
- Senthil, V.P. and K.R. Kumaresan. (2006). Relative efficiency of controlled release and water soluble fertilizers on the yield and quality of tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.). J. Agron., 5: 519-522.
- Sirinivasa perumal, A.P. and Sundari, A. (2004). Response of rice fallow blackgram Cv. ADT 5 to the application of DAP and Phosphobacteria. Legume Res. 27(1): 73-74. SPIC. (2019). http://spic.in.
- Veysel Saruhan, Alpaslan Kurvuran and Sevgibabat. (2011). The effect of different humic acid fertilization on yield and yield components performances of common millet (Panicum milliaceum L.). Scientific Res. Essays. 6(3): 663-669.
- Zafar Jamal, Muhammad Hamayun, Nadeem Ahmad and Fayyz Chaudhary. (2007). Effects of soil and Foliar application of different concentration of NPK and foliar application of (NH4)2 SO4 on different yield paramenters in wheat. J. Agron. 5: 251-256.
Submitted Date : 3-04-2020
Accepted Date : 29-08-2020