- Alagappan, S. and Venkitaswamy, R. (2016). Performance of different sources of organic manures in comparison with RDF and INM on nutrient uptake, nutrient balance and soil properties in rice-greengram cropping sequence. International Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 12(2): 326-334.
- Bremner, J.M. (1965). Methods of soil analysis chemical and microbiological methods. American Society of Agronomy. 9(2). 355-359.
- Jackson, M.L. (1973). Soil and Chemical Analysis. Prentice Hall of India Private Limited, New Delhi.
- Kabat, B., Panda, D., Chakravorti, S.P., Samuntaray, R.N. and Sahu, N. (2006). Integrated nutrient management in favourable rainfed low land rice (Oryza sativa L.) ecosystem. Oryza. 43(2):105-111.
- Kandali, G.G., Basumatary, A., Barua, N.G., Medhi, B.K. and Hazarika, S. (2015). Response of rice to zinc application in acidic soils of Assam. Annals of Plant and Soil Research. 17(1): 74-76.
- Koeing, B.A. and Johnson, C.R. (1942). Colorimetric determination of phosphorus in biological materials. Industrial Engineering and Chemical Analysis. 14: 135-156.
- Kumar, P., Singh, R., Singh, A., Paliwal, D. and Kumar, S. (2014b). Integrated nutrient management in pearl millet (Pennnisetum glacum) wheat (Triticum aestivum) cropping sequence in semi arid condition of India. International Journal of Agricultural Sciences.10: 96-101.
- Kumar, S.S., Kour, S., Bhagat, M.S and Singh, H. (2017). Growth and yield performance of rice as in fluenced by different varieties and fertility levels under aerobic conditions. Environment and Ecology. 35(2A): 906-909.
- Kumar, R., Pattanayak,S.k., Jagtaranand Rajput, P.S. (2018). Studying the influence of long term INM practices on yield and quality of Ragi crop. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 7(1): 2175-2177.
- Manujala, C.V., Suma, M.R., Yogendra, N.D., Chandrashekar, N. and Gowda, R.C. (2013). Effect of longterm fertilizer
- experimentation on growth, yield and availability of nutrients in fingermillets in Alfisol soils of Bengaluru. Madras Agricultural Journal. 100(7-9): 703-708.
- Naher, M.S. and Paul, A.K. (2017). Effect of integrated nutrient management on nutrient uptake and sustainable grain yield in transplanted Aman Rice. SAARC Journal of Agriculture. 15(1): 45-53.
- Panse, V.G. and Sukhatme, P.V. (1978). Statistical methods for agricultural workers. Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi.145-152.
- Sarkar, U.M.I., Rahman, M.M., Rahman, G.K.M.M., Naher, U.A. and Ahmed, M.N. (2016). Soil test based inorganic fertilizer and integrated plant nutrition system for rice (Oryza sativa L.) cultivation in inceptisols of Bangladesh. The Agriculturists. 14(1): 33-42.
- Satheesh, N. and Balasubramanian, N. (2003). Effect of organic manure on yield and nutrient uptake under rice-rice cropping system. Madras Agricultural Journal. 90(1-3): 41-46.
- Singh, S.K., Verma, S.S. and Singh, R.P. (2001). Effect of integrated nutrient supply on growth, yield nutrient uptake and economic sand soil fertility in irrigated rice. Oryza. 38 (1and 2): 56-60.
- Singh, K., Tiwari, D.D. and Bhatt, S.C. (2016). Comparative performance of city compost and FYM on yield attributes, yield, nutrient uptake and quality of rice (Oryza sativa L.). Environment and Ecology. 34(1A): 216-220.
- Singh, B. and Singh, A.P. (2018). Response of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) to FYM and phosphorus application in alluvial soil. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 7(6): 418-423.
Submitted Date : 1-04-2020
Accepted Date : 7-03-2022