- Acharya S. S. et al. (2012). Market integration and price transmission in India: A case of rice and wheat with special reference to the world food crisis of 2007/08. FAO. http://www.fao. org/3/a-an034e.pdf
- Annual Report (2018-19), Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India.
- Awokuse O.T. and Bernard J.C. (2007). Spatial price dynamics in U.S. regional broiler markets. Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics. 39(3): 447-456.
- Engle R.F. and Granger C.W.J. (1987). Cointegration and error-correction: Representation, estimation and testing. Econometrica. 55: 251-276.
- Goodwin B.K. and Schroeder T.C. (1991). Cointegration tests and spatial price linkages in regional cattle markets. American Journal of Agricultural Economics. 73: 452-64.
- Granger C.W.J. (1969). Investigating causal relations by econometric models and cross-spectral methods. Econometrica. 37: 424-438.
- Hendry D. and Anderson G. (1975). Testing dynamic specification in small simultaneous models: An application to a model of building society behaviour in the United Kingdom. Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 398, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Horo A, Sendhil R and J Das (2016). Integration and Price Trans mission in Wheat Markets of Uttar Pradesh, India. Indian Journal of Agricultural Marketing. 30(3): 168-178.
- Horo A., Das. J., Singh J. M. and Singh J. (2019). A study of market integration and price transmission amongst the seven major pigeon-pea (Cajanus cajan) producing states of India. International Archive of Applied Sciences and Technology. 10(3): 44-49.
- http://agmarknet.gov.in/PriceTrends/SA_Pri_MonthRep.aspx [accessed Mar 20, 2020].
- http://agricoop.nic.in/sites/default/files/Pulses%20profie_Mar% 2C%202019_0.pdf [accessed Mar 21, 2020].
- http://www.agriwatch.com/newsdetails.php?st=NEWS and commodity _id=9 and sid=527835 [accessed Mar 24, 2020].
- Johansen S., and Juselius K. (1990). Maximum likelihood estimation and inference on cointegration with applications to the demand for money. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics. 52 (2): 169-210.
- Pulses revolution from food to nutritional security (2018), Crops division, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India.
Submitted Date : 1-04-2020
Accepted Date : 16-06-2020