- Bhuyan, R. (1995). Growth response, nutrient utilization and carcass characteristics of crossbred (Beetal×Assam local) goats fed different plane of nutrition (Doctoral dissertation), Assam Agricultural University, Khanapara, Guwahati-22, Assam.
- Das, B.; Das, D.; Aziz, A.; Kalita, D. and Roy, T.C. (2013). Studies on body weight of Assam local goat and Assam local crossbred goats. Tamilnadu Journal of Veterinary & Animal Sciences. 9(4): 292-295.
- Das, S.K. (2001). Prospect and potentiality for goat farming in North Eastern Region of India- A review. Agricultural Review. 22(3/4): 228-233.
- Johnson, E.D. (1982). Intensive rearing of goats for meat using ration consisting essentially of local ingredients. Proceeding of Third International Conference on Goat Production and Diseases, Tucson, Arizona, U.S.A., pp. 579.
- Johri, C.B. and Talapatra, S.K (1971). Growth studies with Jamunapari goats, Goat as a meat producing animal. Indian veterinary Journal. 48(6): 602-604.
- Khan, H.; Muhammad,F.; Ahmad, R.; Nawaz, G.R. and Zubair, Md. (2006). Relationship of body weight with linear body measurements in goats. Journal of Agricultural and Biological Science. 1(3): 51-54.
- Khargharia, G.; Kadirvel, G.; Kumar, S.; Doley,, Bhart, P.K. and Das, M. (2015). Principal component analysis of morphological traits of Assam local goat in Eastern Himalayan India. The Journal of Animal and Plant Sciences. 25(5): 1251-1258.
- Mathur, B.K.; Patel, A.K.; Bohra, H.C. and Patidar,M. (2009). Performance of Marwari and Parbatsar goats maintained under different feeding regimens. Indian Veterinary Journal. 86(10): 1054-1056.
- Pander, B.L.; Kanaujia, A.S. and Jadav, S.B.S. (1989). Growth performance and prediction of body weight from body measurements in Beetal and Black Bengal kids and their crosses maintained under feed lot conditions. Indian Journal of Animal Science. 51(9): 880-882.
- Paramsivam, A.; Arunachalam, S.; Sivakumar, T. and Ramesh, V. (2002). Growth performance and carcass traits of Barbari goats under different systems of management. Indian Journal of Animal Science. 72(11): 1016-1018.
- Patil, M.; Kumar, P.; Teggelli, R.G. and Ubhale, P. (2013). A study on comparison of stall feeding system of goat rearing with grazing system. Proceeding of Fourth International Conference On Agriculture and Animal Science (CAAS 2013), Proceeding of Third International Conference On Asia Agriculture and Animal (ICAAA 2013). APCBEE procedia. 8(2014) 242-247.
- Sahu, S.; Babu, L.K.; Karna, D.K.; Behera, K.; Kanungo,S.; Biswas, P.; Patra, J.K. (2013). Effect of different level of concentrate supplementation on the periparturient growth performance of Ganjam goat in extensive system. Veterinary World. 6(7): 428-432.
- Saikia, G.; Baruah, K.K.; Buragohain, S.C; Saikia, B.N and Pathak, N.N. (1995). Feed intake, utilization of nutrients and growth of Assamese×Beetal goats fed three levels of energy. Small Ruminant Research. 15: 279-282.
- Saini, A.L.; Prakash, B. and Khan, B.U. (1986). System of management in relation to growth performance of Jamunapari kids. Indian Journal of Animal Production and Management. 2(1): 26-27.
- Seifemichael, M.; Kefelegn, K.; Negassi, A. And Banerjee, A.K. (2014). Variability in linear body measurements and their application in predicting body weight of Afar goats in Ethiopia. International Journal of Interdisciplinary and Multidisciplinary Studies. 1(4): 17-25.
- Singh, N.R.; Mohanty, S.C; Mishra, M. (1987). Prediction of body weight from body measurement in Black Bengal goats: a note. Indian Journal of Animal Production and Management. 3(1): 46-49.
- Terefe, E.; Yaqob, Y.; Dessalegn, K.; Tafa, A.; Kifle, A.; Gebregziabher, W. and Tesfamariam, W. (2013). Market weight and carcass characteristics of intact yearling Afar goats under semi- intensive feeding management. African journal of Water Conservation and Sustainability. 1(2): 033-038.
- Yadav, C.M. and Khan, P.M. (2010). Effect of grazing and supplementary feeding on growth of growing goats under field condition. Indian Journal Small Ruminants. 17(1): 103-104.
Submitted Date : 26-03-2020
Accepted Date : 3-09-2020