Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Yield and Nutrient Uptake of Pigeonpea [Cajanus cajan (L.)] as Influenced by Sowing Window, Nutrient Dose and Foliar Sprays
First Online 16-05-2020|
- Gill, J.S. (2013). Yield, protein and nutrient uptake in grain as influenced by sowing dates and tillage systems in lentil (Lens culinaris Medik.). Crop Research. 46(1, 2 and 3): 99-101.
- Jackson, M.L. (1973). Soil Chemical Analysis. Prentice Hall of India Private Limited, New Delhi.
- Kalpana, R and Krishnarajan, J. (2003). Effect of combined application of nutrients and hormones on soybean yield. Legume Research. 26(2): 151-152.
- Laxminarayana, P. (2003). Response of rabi redgram to dates of sowing and row spacings. Annals of Agricultural Research. 24(1): 187-189.
- Meena, B.K., Hulihalli, U.K and Sumeriya, H.K. (2013). Effect of fertility levels and planting geometry on growth and yield of medium duration pigeonpea hybrid ICPH- 2671. Crop Research. 46(1, 2 and 3): 79-83.
- Padhi, A.K. (1995). Effect of sowing date and planting geometry on yield of redgram genotypes. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 40(1): 72-76.
- Sengupta, K and Roy, P.K. (1982). Pulses and Oilseeds in West Bengal, Directorate of Agriculture. W.B., pp. 87-90.
- Singh, A.K and Singh, R.S. (2011). Response of phosphorus levels and bioinoculants on yield attributes, yield, nutrient content and uptake of long duration pigeonpea [Cajanus cajan (L.) Millsp.]. Indian Journal of Dryland Agricultural Research and Development. 26(2): 58-64.
- Umesh, M.R and Shankar, M.A. (2013). Yield performance and profitability of pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan L.) varieties under different nutrient supply levels in dryland alfisols of Karnataka. Indian Journal of Dryland Agricultural Research and Development. 28(1): 63-69.
- Umesh, M.R., Shankar, M.A and Ananda, N. (2013). Yield, nutrient uptake and economics of pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan L.) genotypes under nutrient supply levels in dryland alfisols of Karnataka. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 58(4): 554-559.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.