- Bhawana Matsyapa, Lakhera M and Pathak H (2018). Determination of Cropping Pattern for Marginal Farmers of Dhamtari District of Chhattisgarh. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 7(3): 1289-1291.
- Gadge S.B. (2014). Linear Programming Approach for Allocation of Land and Water Resources in Canal Command Area under Surface Method of Irrigation- A Case Study. Inter- -national Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology. 3 (Special Issue 4): 153-168.
- Ishtiaq Hassan, Muhammad Arif Raza, Izhar Ahmed Khan and Rehmat Ilahi (2005). Use of Linear Programming Model to Determine the Optimum Cropping Pattern, Production and Income Level: A Case Study from Dera Ghazi Khan Division. Journal of Agriculture and Social Sciences. 1(1): 32-34.
- Manju S. Tonk, Hemant Poonia, Jitender Kumar Bhatia and Rekha (2019). Mathematical Programming Approach to Determine the Optimum Cropping Pattern: A Case Study. Inter- -national Journal of Agricultural Science and Research (IJASR). 9(3): 107-112.
- Meselu Tegenie Mellaku, Travis Reynolds and Teshale Woldeamanuel (2018). Role of Linear Programming Based Cropland Allocation to Enhance Performance of Smallholder Crop Production: A Pilot Study on Abaro Kebele, Shashemene Zuria District, West Arsi Zone, Oromiya Regional State, Ethiopia.
- Pushpavalli. K., Subasree P. and Umadevi S (2018). Decision Making in Agriculture: A Linear Programming Approach, International Journal of Mathematical Archive. 9(3): 120-124.
- Sofi N. A., Aquil Ahmed, Mudasir Ahmad and Bilal Ahmad Bhat (2015). Decision Making in Agriculture: A Linear Programming Approach. International Journal of Modern Mathematical Sciences. 13(2): 160-169.
- Wankhade M.O. and Lunge H. S. (2012). Allocation of Agricultural Land to the Major Crops of Saline Track by Linear Programming Approach: A Case Study. International Journal of Scientific and Technology Research. 1(9): 21-25.
- Zenis F M, S Supian and E Lesmana (2018). Optimization of Land Use of Agricultural Farms in Sumedang Regency by Using Linear Programming Models, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 332(1): 1-6.
Submitted Date : 17-08-2019
Accepted Date : 15-01-2020