- Amod Sharma. (2012). Trend of area, production and productivity of fruit crop in Nagaland state of North Eastern Hill Region of India. Economic Affairs, 57: 261-278.
- Anonymous (2009). Horticulture development: facts and figures. Directorate of Horticulture, Himachal Pradesh.
- Dhakre, D.S. and Sharma, Amod. (2010). Growth analysis of area, production and productivity of maize in Nagaland. Agriculture Science Digest. 30: 142-144.
- Jindal, K. K., Chauhan, P, S. and Mankotia, M. S. (2001). Apple productivity in relations to environmental Components. In: “Productivity of Temperate Fruits” [eds. Jindal, K. K. and Gautam, D. R.], Dr YS Parmar UHF, Nauni, Solan. 12-20p.
- Kirchgässner G, Wolters J and Hassler U. 2012. Introduction to modern time series analysis. Springer Science and Business Media.
- Kumar, Arun, Sharma, N., Sharma, C. L. and Singh, Gopal. (2017). Studies on nutrient management in apple cv. Oregon Spur-II under the cold desert region of Himachal Pradesh in India. Indian Journal of Agriculture Research. 51(2): 161-166.
- Minhas, B. S. and Vaidyanathan, A. (1965). Growth of crop output in India 1951-54 to 1958- 61: an analysis by component elements. Journal of the Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics. 17(2): 230-252.
- Negi, G. C. S, Samal, P. K., Kuniyal, J. C., Kothyari, B. P., Sharma, R. K. and Dhayani, P. P. (2012). Impact of climate change on western Himalayan mountain system: an overview. Tropical Ecology. 53(3): 345-356.
- Sharma, K. L. (1977). Measurement of the effects to Area, yield and prices in the increase of value of crop output in India. Agricultural Situation in India. 32(1-9): 348-350.
- Wasim, M. P. (2001). Agricultural Growth and Instability in Major Crops Production: A Province Wise Analysis in Pakistan. The Asian Economic Review. 43(2): 294-314.
Submitted Date : 23-07-2019
Accepted Date : 18-10-2019