Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Trends, Growth and Variability of Apple in Himachal Pradesh: 1973-2016
First Online 26-12-2019|
- Amod Sharma. (2012). Trend of area, production and productivity of fruit crop in Nagaland state of North Eastern Hill Region of India. Economic Affairs, 57: 261-278.
- Anonymous (2009). Horticulture development: facts and figures. Directorate of Horticulture, Himachal Pradesh.
- Dhakre, D.S. and Sharma, Amod. (2010). Growth analysis of area, production and productivity of maize in Nagaland. Agriculture Science Digest. 30: 142-144.
- Jindal, K. K., Chauhan, P, S. and Mankotia, M. S. (2001). Apple productivity in relations to environmental Components. In: “Productivity of Temperate Fruits” [eds. Jindal, K. K. and Gautam, D. R.], Dr YS Parmar UHF, Nauni, Solan. 12-20p.
- Kirchgässner G, Wolters J and Hassler U. 2012. Introduction to modern time series analysis. Springer Science and Business Media.
- Kumar, Arun, Sharma, N., Sharma, C. L. and Singh, Gopal. (2017). Studies on nutrient management in apple cv. Oregon Spur-II under the cold desert region of Himachal Pradesh in India. Indian Journal of Agriculture Research. 51(2): 161-166.
- Minhas, B. S. and Vaidyanathan, A. (1965). Growth of crop output in India 1951-54 to 1958- 61: an analysis by component elements. Journal of the Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics. 17(2): 230-252.
- Negi, G. C. S, Samal, P. K., Kuniyal, J. C., Kothyari, B. P., Sharma, R. K. and Dhayani, P. P. (2012). Impact of climate change on western Himalayan mountain system: an overview. Tropical Ecology. 53(3): 345-356.
- Sharma, K. L. (1977). Measurement of the effects to Area, yield and prices in the increase of value of crop output in India. Agricultural Situation in India. 32(1-9): 348-350.
- Wasim, M. P. (2001). Agricultural Growth and Instability in Major Crops Production: A Province Wise Analysis in Pakistan. The Asian Economic Review. 43(2): 294-314.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.