Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Effect of Different Bio-fertilizers on the Chlorophyll, Nitrogen and Vitamin E Content in Arachis hypogeae L. and Sesamum indicum L.
First Online 17-02-2020|
- Anthony, W.D., Larkum, S.E., Douglas, K. and John, A.R. (2003). Photosynthesis in algae. Kluwer, London. 45.
- Bauernfeind, J. (1980). Tocopherols in food. In: Vitamin E, A Comprehensive Treaties. [L.J. Machlin (ed.)] Marcel Dekker, Inc., New York. 99-167.
- Chen, M., Schliep, M. and Willows, R.D. (2010). A red-shifted chlorophyll. Science. 329(7): 1318-1319.
- Devries, J.W. and Silvera, K.R. (2002). Determination of Vitamins A (Retinol) and E (alpha- Tocopherol) in foods by liquid chromatography: collaborative study. Journal of AOAC International. 85(2): 424-434.
- Gharib, F.A., Moussa, A.L. and Massous, O.N. (2008). Effect of compost and bio-fertilizer on growth, yield and essential oil of sweet marjoram (Majoranahortensis) plant. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology. 10: 381-387.
- Huang, A.H.C. (1992). Oil bodies and oleosins in seeds. Annual Review of Plant Physiology. 43: 177-200.
- Hunter, S.C. and Cahoon, E.B. (2007). Enhancing vitamin E in oilseeds: Unraveling tocopherol and tocotrienol biosynthesis. Lipids. 42: 97-108.
- Manton, K.G., Corder, L.S. and Stallard, E. (1997). Monitoring changes in the health of the U.S. elderly population: Correlates with biomedical research and clinical innovations. Fed. American Society of Experimental Biology Journal. 11: 923-930.
- Mazid, M. and Khan. T.A. (2014). Future of bio-fertilizers in Indian agriculture: An overview. International Journal of Agricultural and Research. 3(3): 10-23.
- Murphy, S.P., Subar A.F. and Block, G. (1990). Vitamin E intakes and sources in the United States. Ameican Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 52: 361-367.
- Panse, V.G. and Sukhatme. P.V. (1978). Statistical Methods for Agricultural Workers. ICAR, New Delhi. 68-75.
- Sayre, L.M., Zagorski, M.G., Surewicz, W.K., Krafft, G.A. and Perry, G. (1997). Mechanisms of neurotoxicity associated with amyloid P deposition and the role of free radicals in the pathogenesis of Alzheimer’s disease: A critical appraisal. Chemical Research in Toxicology. 10: 518-526.
- Satler, S.E., Gilliland, L.U., Magallanes-Lundback, M., Pollard, M. and Dellapenna, D. (2004). Vitamin E is essential for seed longevity and for preventing lipid peroxidation during germination. The Plant Cell. 16: 1419-1432.
- Shad, M.A., Perveez, H., Nawaz, H., Khan, H. and Ullah, M.A. (2009). Evaluation of biochemical and phytochemical composition of some groundnut varieties grown in arid zone of Pakistan. Pakistan Journal of Botany. 41(6): 2739- 2749.
- Sharma, R. and Sharma, A.K. (2017). Natural edible oils: comparative health aspects of sesamum, coconut, mustard (Rape seed) and groundnut (peanut): A biomedical approach. Biomedical Journal Science & Technical Research. 1(5): 1-3.
- Stymne, S. and Stobar,. A.K. (1987). Triacylglycerol biosynthesis. In: The Biochemistry of Plants. Academic Press, [PK Stumpf, EE Conn, eds], New York. 175-214.
- Zarco-Tejada, P.J., Miller, J.R., Morales, A., Berjon, A. and Aguera, J. (2004). Hyperspectral indices and model simulation for chlorophyll estimation in open-canopy tree crops. Remote Sensing of Environment. 90: 463-476.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.