- Albert, C. O. (2014). Constraints to Effective Use of ICT among Extension Professionals and Farmers in Extension Delivery in Rivers State, Nigeria. Singaporean Journal Business Economics and Management Studies. 2(11): 136.
- Barh, Anupam and Balakrishnan, M. (2018). Smart phone applications: Role in agri- information dissemination. Agricultural Reviews. 39(1): 82-85.
- Devaraja, S. C. (2010). Study on Knowledge and Attitude of Farmers Using ICT Tools for Farm Communication. M.Sc. (Ag) Thesis. University of Agricultural Sciences GKVK, Bangalore. (Available from: http://krishikosh.egranth.ac.in/handle/1/90100)
- Dhaka, B.L., and Chayal K. (2010) Farmers’ Experience with ICTs on Transfer of Technology in Changing Agri-rural Environment. Indian Res. J. Ext. Edu. 10(3):
- Jayanthi, M. and M. Asokhan. (2016). Constraints Faced by m-Kisan Users. Journal of Extension Education. 28(1):
- Kabir, K. H. (2015). Attitude and Level of Knowledge of Farmers on ICT based Farming. European Academic Research. 2 (10)/Jan.
- Kharmudai A., Sumi D and Jyothi S. (2018). Attitude of Tribal Farmers of Meghalaya towards ICT-Based Extension Services. Indian Journal of Hill Farming (Special Issue). Pp 71-75.
- Kumar, Ganesh P. and Ratnakar, R. (2011) A scale to measure farmers’ attitude towards ICT based extension services. Indian Research Journal of Extension Education. 11(1): 109-112.
- Manstead Antony S. R. (2018). The psychology of social class: How socioeconomic status impacts thought, feelings and behaviour. British Journal of Social Psychology. 57: 267-291.
- Moovethan. P, Kadian K. S and Karpagam C. (2015). Tribal Farmers Constraints in the Usage of Modern Multimedia Communication Technology Gadgets. Journal of Extension Education. 24 (4).
- Poornima* and Ayyanagowadar, M.S. (2018). Internet of things in agriculture: A review. Agricultural Reviews. 39 (4). 338- 340. (DOI: 10.18805/ag.R-1836)
- Rajoria S., Rewani SK, Singh V., Singodia M., Nanda B. and Bhumra H. (2018). Attitude of Livestock Farmers towards the ICT based Livestock Extension Services. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 7(2): 1014-1021.
- Shalendra, Gummagolmath K. C, and Sharma P. (2011). ICT Initiatives in Indian Agriculture-An Overview. Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics. 66(3): 489-497
- Singh, N. and Gupta, N. (2016). ICT based decision support systems for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) in India: A review. Agricultural Reviews. 37(4): 309-316.
- Syiem R. and Raj S. (2015). Access and Usage of ICTs for Agriculture and Rural Development by the tribal farmers in Meghalaya State of North-East India. Journal of Agricultural Informatics. 6(3): 24-41 doi: 10.17700/jai.2015.6.3.190 24:
- Thurstone, L. L. (1931). The measurement of social attitudes. Journal of Abnormal and Social Psychology. 26: 249-269.
- USAID (2010). ICT to Enhance Farm Extension Service in Africa. Briefing Paper. November.
- Verma S. R. Sharma FL. Chayal K and Kaushik MK. (2012). Attitude of Extension Personnel towards Applications of Information and Communication Technologies in Agriculture. Rajasthan Journal of Extension Education. 20: 102-107.
Submitted Date : 4-06-2019
Accepted Date : 31-07-2019