- Ahmed, M.A., El-Sherif, and Ali, M.M.. (2015) Effect of deficit irrigation and soybean/maize intercropping on yield and water use efficiency. Int. J. Curr. Microbiol. App. Sci.4(12): 777-794
- Ali A, Muhammad T, Muhammad A N, Asif T, Muhammad A, Allah W and Jami-Ur-Rehman. (2009). Effect of different irrigation management strategies on growth and yield of soybean. Pak. J. Life & Soc. Sci.7 (2): 181-4.
- AMIS (Agricultural Market Information System), FAO, February 2019.
- Aslam M, Naseer A, Khan and Siddique M. (2002). Soybean seed yield and its components as affected by different irrigation regimes at different reproductive stages. Pak. J. Agric. Res. 17(4): 309-13.
- Demirtas C, Yazgan S, Candogan B N, Sincik M, Büyükcangaz H and Göksoy A T. (2010). Quality and yield response of soybean (Glycine max L. Merrill) to drought stress in sub–humid environment. African J. Biotech. 9(41): 6873-81.
- Gomez KA and Gomez AA. (1984). Statistical Procedure for Agricultural Research, John Willey and Sons, New York.
- Irmak Suat, Odhiambo Lameck O, Kranz William L and Eisenhauer Dean E. (2011). Irrigation Efficiency and Uniformity, and Crop Water Use Efficiency. Bio. Sys. Eng. 451. https:// digitalcommons.unl.edu/biosysengfacpub/451
- Jensen M E. (1983). Design and operation of farm irrigation systems. ASAE, Michigan, USA. pp. 827.
- Kadhem F A, Specht J E and Williams J H. (1985). Soybean irrigation serially timed during stages R1 to R6. II. Yield component responses. Agron. J. 77:299-304.
- Kazi B R, OadF C, Jamro V L, Jamil A and Lakho A A. (2002). Effect of irrigation frequencies on growth and yield of soybean.J. App. Sci.2(6): 661-662.
- Korte L L, Williams J H, Specht J E and Sorensen R C. (1983). Irrigation of soybean genotypes during reproductive ontogeny. II. Yield component responses. Crop Sci. 23: 528-533.
- Meena D S, Narolia R S, Baldev Ram, Mahawar R K, Pratap Singh and Choudhary H R. (2013). Effect of Irrigation Levels on Yield and Water Productivity of Soybean under Vertisols. Soybean Research12(1): 69-76.
- Muchow R C and Sinclair T R. (1986). Water and nitrogen limitations in soybean grain production. I. Field and model analyses. FieldCropsRes. 15: 143-56.
- Rahul A, Jahan A K M, Karim S R A, and Mirza H. (2009). Growth dynamics of soybean (Glycine max L.) as affected by varieties and timing of irrigation. American-European J. Agron.2(2): 95-103.
- Yaseen R, Shafi J, Ahmad W, Rana M S, Salim M and Qaisrani S A. (2014). Effect of Deficit Irrigation and Mulch on Soil Physical Properties, Growth and Yield of Maize. Environ. Ecol. Res.2, 122-137.
- Zhang Yinghu, Jianbo He, Yufeng Wang, Guangnan Xing, Jinming Zhao, Yan Li, Shouping Yang, Palmer R G, Tuanjie Zhao and Junyi Gai. (2015). Establishment of a 100- seed weight quantitative trait locus–allele matrix of the germplasm population for optimal recombination design in soybean breeding programmes. J. Exp. Botany. 66(20): 6311–6325.
- Zou Wenxiu, Xinchun Lu and Xiaozeng Han. (2017). Effect of irrigation regime on soybean biomass, yield, water use efficiency in a semi-arid and subihumid region in northeast China. Freseniu Environmental Bulletin 25(4): 1-11.
Submitted Date : 17-04-2019
Accepted Date : 4-06-2019