Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Residual Effect of Integrated Nutrient Management in Little Millet on Growth and Yield Parameters of Rabi-green Gram under Little Millet-green Gram Cropping Sequence
First Online 20-07-2019|
- Blaise, D. (2004). Integrated nutrient management for sustained cotton production.International Symposium on Strategies for Sustainable Cotton Production – A Global Vision, Crop
- Gawai, P.P. and Pawar, V.S. (2006). Integrated nutrient management in sorghum (Sorghum bicolor)–chickpea (Cicerarietinum) cropping sequence under irrigated conditions.Indian Journal of Agronomy 51(1): 17-20.
- Imade, S.R. (2014). Effect of integrated nitrogen management in rice-green gram cropping sequence under south Gujarat condition. Ph.D. thesis submitted to NAU, Navsari. (Gujarat).
- Mansuri, R.N. (2016). Effect of integrated nutrient management in rice-chickpea cropping sequence under south Gujarat condition. Ph.D. thesis submitted to NAU, Navsari (Gujarat).
- Nawle, S.S., Pawar, A.D., Lambade, B.M. and Ugale, N.S. (2009). Yield maximization of chickpea through INM applied to sorghum-chickpea cropping sequence under irrigated condition. Legume Research 32(4): 282-285.
- Patel, J.V. Thanki, J.D. and Desai, L.J. (2018). Residual effect of integrated nutrient management in finger millet on growth and yield parameters of rabi green gram under finger millet-green gram cropping Sequence. International Journal of Pure Science and AppliedBioscience 6(5): 564-568.
- Sarwad, I.M., Guled, M.B. and Gundlur, S.S. (2005). Influence of integrated nutrient supply system for ragisorghum-chickpea crop rotation on crop yields and soil properties. Karnataka Journal of Agricultural Sciences 18, 673-679.
- Shanwad, U.K., Aravindkumar, B.N., Hulihalli, U.K., Surwenshi, A., Reddy, M. and Jalageri, B. R. (2010). Integrated nutrient management (INM) in Maize-Bengal gram Cropping System in Northern Karnataka.Research Journal of Agricultural Sciences 1(3): 252-254.
- Singh, S.K., Varma, S.C. and Singh, R.P. (2001). Effect of integrated nutrient management on yield, nutrient uptake and changes in soil fertility under rice-lentil cropping system.Indian Journal of Agronomy 46(2): 191-197.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.