- Blaise, D. (2004). Integrated nutrient management for sustained cotton production.International Symposium on Strategies for Sustainable Cotton Production – A Global Vision, Crop
- Gawai, P.P. and Pawar, V.S. (2006). Integrated nutrient management in sorghum (Sorghum bicolor)–chickpea (Cicerarietinum) cropping sequence under irrigated conditions.Indian Journal of Agronomy 51(1): 17-20.
- Imade, S.R. (2014). Effect of integrated nitrogen management in rice-green gram cropping sequence under south Gujarat condition. Ph.D. thesis submitted to NAU, Navsari. (Gujarat).
- Mansuri, R.N. (2016). Effect of integrated nutrient management in rice-chickpea cropping sequence under south Gujarat condition. Ph.D. thesis submitted to NAU, Navsari (Gujarat).
- Nawle, S.S., Pawar, A.D., Lambade, B.M. and Ugale, N.S. (2009). Yield maximization of chickpea through INM applied to sorghum-chickpea cropping sequence under irrigated condition. Legume Research 32(4): 282-285.
- Patel, J.V. Thanki, J.D. and Desai, L.J. (2018). Residual effect of integrated nutrient management in finger millet on growth and yield parameters of rabi green gram under finger millet-green gram cropping Sequence. International Journal of Pure Science and AppliedBioscience 6(5): 564-568.
- Sarwad, I.M., Guled, M.B. and Gundlur, S.S. (2005). Influence of integrated nutrient supply system for ragisorghum-chickpea crop rotation on crop yields and soil properties. Karnataka Journal of Agricultural Sciences 18, 673-679.
- Shanwad, U.K., Aravindkumar, B.N., Hulihalli, U.K., Surwenshi, A., Reddy, M. and Jalageri, B. R. (2010). Integrated nutrient management (INM) in Maize-Bengal gram Cropping System in Northern Karnataka.Research Journal of Agricultural Sciences 1(3): 252-254.
- Singh, S.K., Varma, S.C. and Singh, R.P. (2001). Effect of integrated nutrient management on yield, nutrient uptake and changes in soil fertility under rice-lentil cropping system.Indian Journal of Agronomy 46(2): 191-197.
Submitted Date : 25-03-2019
Accepted Date : 18-04-2019