Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Frequency of Red Rot Resistance in the Progeny Population of Various Cross Combinations
First Online 11-10-2019|
- Alarmelu, S., Nagarajan, R., Shanthi, R.. M., Mohanraj and D., Padmanabhan, P. (2010). A study on genetics of red rot resistance in sugarcane. Electronic Journal of Plant Breeding, 1: 656-659.
- Babu, C., Koodalingam, K., Natarajan, U. S., Shanthi, R. M. and Govindaraj, P. (2009). Genetic enhancement of sugarcane (Saccharum sp. hybrids) for resistance to red rot disease and economic traits. The Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 4: 97-107.
- Babu, C., Natarajan, U. S., Shanthi, R. M., Govindaraj, P., Ramesh Sunder, A. and Viswanathan, R. (2010). Inheritance of red rot resistance in sugarcane (Saccharum sp. hybrids). Sugar Tech, 12: 167-171.
- Duttamajumder, S. K. and Singh, R. P. (1999). Revised criteria for grading resistance against red rot disease of sugarcane. Indian Phytopath., 52: 157–159.
- Lima, M. L. A., Garcia, A. A. F., Olivira, K. M., Matsuoka, S., Arizono, H., De Suza C. L. and De Souza A.P. (2002). Analysis of genetic similarity detected by AFLP and coefficient of parentage among genotype of sugar cane (Saccharum spp.). Theoretical and Applied Genetics, 104: 30-38.
- Natarajan, U. S., Balasundaram, N., Ramana Rao, T. C., Padmanabhan, P. and Mohanraj, D. (2001). Role of Saccharum spontaneum in imparting stable resistance against sugarcane red rot. Sugarcane International, 10: 17-20.
- Ram, B., Singh, N. and Sahi, B. K. (2005). Combining ability and heterosis for disease index of red rot in sugarcane (Saccharum officinarum L.). Indian Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding, 65: 112-114.
- Roach, B. T. (1972). Nobilisation of sugarcane. Proceedings of the International Society of Sugarcane Technology, 14: 206–216.
- Satyavir (2003). Red Rot of Sugarcane - Current Scenario. Indian Phytopathology, 56: 245-254.
- Sreenivasan, T. V., Ahloowalia, B. S. and Heinz, D. J. (1987), Cytogenetics. In Sugarcane improvement through breeding. Edited by Heinz, D.J. Amsterdam, Elsevier, 211–253.
- Srinivasan, K. V. and Bhat, N. R. (1961). Red rot of sugarcane criteria for grading resistance. J. Indian Bot. Sci., 11: 566-577.
- Viswanathan, R. (2010). Plant disease: Red rot of sugarcane, 301, New Delhi, Anmol Publications Pvt Ltd.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.