- Anonymous, (2017). Agricultural Statistics at a Glance 2016, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, Directorate of Economics and Statistics, pp. 109-111.
- AOAC. (1984). Official Methods for Analysis of the Association of Official Analytical Chemists. 14th edition. Arlington, VA, p. 1141.
- Balai, K., Jajoria, M., Verma, R., Deewan, P. and Bairwa, S. K. (2017). Nutrient content, uptake, quality of chickpea and fertility status of soil as influenced by fertilization of phosphorus and zinc. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, 6(1): 392-398.
- Biradar, N. S., (2015). Studies on zinc and ferrous sulphate application on growth and yield of rabi sorghum and chickpea intercrops in a vertisol. M. Sc. (Agri.) Thesis. Univ. Agric. Sci, Dharwad, Karnataka (India).
- Duraisamy, P. and Mani, A.K. (2001). Effect of iron and molybdenum on yield and nutrition of horse gram in red loamy sand soil. Mysore J. Agric. Sci. 35: 26-31.
- Goos, R.J. and Johnson, B.E. (2000). Acomparison of three methods for reducing iron deficiency chlorosis in soybean. Agron. J. 92: 1135-1139.
- Gupta, S.C. and Sahu, S. (2012). Response of chickpea to micronutrients and bio fertilizers in vertisol., Legume Res. 35 (3): 248 – 251.
- Hemn, O.S. (2013). Effect of foliar fertilization of Fe, B and Zn on nutrient concentration and seed protein of cowpea (Vigna unguiculata). J. Agri. Vet. Sci. 6: 42-46.
- Karajanagi, M, S. (2013). Response of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) TO identified micronutrients constraints under vertisol of malaprabha command area in Karnataka, M. Sc. (Agri.) Thesis . Univ. Agric. Sci. Dharwad, Karnataka (India).
- Kareti, Siva, S., Krishna, S. and George, P.J. (2017). Effect of levels of phosphorus and zinc on growth and yield of Kabuli chickpea (Cicer kabulium L.), J. Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 6(4): 1013-1016.
- Krishna, S. (1995). Effect of sulphur and zinc application on yield, S and Zn uptake and protein content of mung (greengram). Legume Res. 18: 89–92.
- Krishnamurthy, K., Bommegouda, A., Ragunath, G., Rajashekhar, B.G., Venugopal, N., et al. (1973). Investigation on the structure of yield in cereals (maize and sorghum). Final Tech. Report of PL. 480 Project. p. 373.
- Kuldeep (2016). Effect of iron and zinc nutrition on growth, yield and quality of chickpea. M. Sc. (Agri.) Thesis, Univ. Agric. Sci. Junagadh (India).
- Kumar, P. and Sharma, M.K. (2013). Nutrient Deficiencies of Field Crops: Guide to Diagnosis and Management. Research Building Sirohi Department of Agriculture Government of Rajasthan, Rajasthan, India. pp. 189-191.
- Majumdar, D.K. (2011). Pulse crop production – Principles and Technologies. PHI Learning Private Limited, New Delhi, India.
- Marschner, P. (2012). Mineral Nutrition of Higher Plants, Academic Press, UK, pp. 191-243.
- Page, A.L., Miller, R.H. and Keeney, D.R. (1982). Methods of Soil Analysis. Part 2- Chemical and Microbiological Properties. 2nd Edition. Agronomy No. 9 Part 2. ASA, SSSA, Madison, Wisconsin, USA.
- Piper, C.S. (1966). Soil and Plant Analysis, Inter-science Publishers, Inc., New York. pp. 368.
- Prasad, S.D. and Sharma, S.K. (2015). Effect of organic and inorganic sources of nutrients on yield and economics of blackgram (Vigna mungo L.) grown during kharif season. Agric. Res. J. 52(3): 991-95.
- Sanjay, T.S. (2017). Studies on effect of graded levels of potassium and zinc on growth, yield, nutrient uptake and quality of pigeon pea. M. Sc. (Agri.) Thesis. Vasantrao naik Marathwada Krishi Vidyapeeth, Parbhani (India).
- Singh, B.G. and Hiremath, S.M. (1990), Effect of zinc fertilization on physiological aspects of mungbean. J. Maharashtra Agric. Univ. 15(2): 176-78.
- Singh, C.K., Sharanappa and Rakesh Kumar. (2006). Effect of phosphorus, zinc, sulphur and bioinoculants on yield and economics of cowpea. Mysore J. Agril. Sci. 40(1): 138-141.
- Singh, U. and Yadav, D. S. (2004). Response of green gram to sulphur and zinc. Ann. Agric. Res. 25(3): 463-464.
Submitted Date : 4-02-2019
Accepted Date : 11-03-2019