- Anitha, B. (2004). A study on entrepreneurial behaviour and market participation of farmwomen in Bangalore rural district of Karnataka. M. Sc. (Agri.) Thesis, University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore. 170p.
- Argade, S. (2015). Farmer’s perception regarding integrated farming systems in Maharashtra. Int. J. Agric. Extn. (1). P25.30.
- Babu, M. N. (1995). Evaluative perception of homestead farmers in relation to appropriateness of farming systems and cropping patterns. M.Sc. (Ag.) Thesis (unpubl.), College of Horticulture, Kerala Agricultural University, Vellanikkara. 120p.
- Bahire, V.V., Kadam, R. P. and Sidam, V. N. (2010). Sustainable Integrated Farming is the need of the Indian farmer. In: 22nd National Seminar on “Role of Extension in Integrated Farming Systems forsustainable rural livelihood, 9th -10th Dec, Maharastra. pp. 65.
- Behra, U. K., Jha, K. P. and Mahapatra, I. C. (2004). Integrated management of available resources of the small and marginal farmers for generation of income and employment in eastern India. Crop Res. 27(1):83-89.
- Chattopadhyay, S. and Sidharthan, S. (1985). Regional Analysis of Greater Kuttanad, Kerala, Technical Report-43, Thiruvananthapuram: Centre for Earth Science Studies.
- FAO [Food and Agriculture Organization of United Nations]. (1997). “Food and Agricultural Organization integrating crops and livestock in West Africa.” Animal Production Health Paper No.43. Rome Italy Pp. 71-72.
- IIFSR [Indian Institute of Farming System Research]. (2015). Annual Report. Indian Institute of Farming System Research, Modipuram, Meerut.136p.
- Jacob, D. and Mathew, T. (2014). Factors motivating marginal and small coconut farmers of southern Kerala to select various farm enterprises. International Symposium on Plantation crops. Dec 10-11.
- Jacob, D. and Mathew, T. (2014). Role of women in the decision making process in marginal and small farm holdings of southern Kerala under integrated farming system. National Symposium on Agricultural Diversification for sustainable livelihood. Nov 18-20.
Submitted Date : 23-01-2019
Accepted Date : 16-10-2019