Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Growth and Instability of Cluster Bean in Bhilwara District of Rajasthan
First Online 11-10-2019|
- Acharya, S.S. and Agrawal, N.L. 1976. Changes in input Prices and their Effect on Cost Structure and Profitability of Important Foodgrains in Rajasthan. Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics. 31(3): 130.
- Chaudhari, D.J. and Patil, E.R. 2009. Economics of custard apple production in Akola. PKV Research Journal. 33 (1): 133-134.
- Choudhary, U.N. 2011. Economics of Production, Resource Use and Marketing of Major Seed Spices in Rajasthan. Ph. D (Agri.) thesis (unpublished), Swami Keshwanand Rajasthan Agricultural University, Bikaner.
- Mathur and Henry, B. K. 2005. A trend of cluster bean seed production in arid districts of Rajasthan vis-a-vis Rajasthan and India and export of cluster bean gum. Journal of Arid Legumes. 2(1): 54-57.
- Raju, V.T. and Patel, V.J., 1986. Economics of groundnut cultivation in western India. Agricultural situation in India. 40(12): 1095-1101.
- Sharma, B. K. and Kumawat, R. C. 2013. Performance and Prospects of Cluster Bean Cultivation in Rajasthan. National Seminar on Agri Business Potential of Rajasthan (March 19-20, 2013), Institute of Agri Business Management, S.K. Rajasthan Agricultural University, Bikaner pp 168-174.
- Sharma, Purushottam and Gummagolmath, K.C. 2012. Reforming cluster bean industry in India: issues and strategies. Agricultural Economics Research Review. 25(1): 37-48.
- Singh P., Jat H. L. and Sharma S. K. 2011. Knowledge Level of Farmers about Clusterbean Production Technology in Western Zone of Rajasthan Raj. J. Extn. Edu. 19(13): 210-213.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.