Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Nutrient uptake and nitrogen use efficiency of rice genotypes under LCC- based N application during summer
First Online 09-04-2019|
- Bartholomew, W.V. (1972). Soil nitrogen supply; process and crop requirement. Technical Bulletin 6:68.
- Bhatt, N. T.A. (2014). Real time nitrogen management in rice genotypes (Oryza sativa L.) based on LCC. Ph.D Thesis submitted to Sher-e Kashmir University of Agriculture &Technology, Kashmir.
- Cassman, K.G., Peng, S.O.K., Ladha, D.C., Reichardt, J.K., Dobermann,W., Singh,A U. (1998). Opportunities for increased nitrogen- use efficiency from improved resource management in irrigated rice systems, Field Crops Research, 56: 7–39.
- Chaiwanakupt ,P., Frency, J.R., Keerthisinghe, D.G.,Phongpan, S.and Blakely, R.L. (1996).Use of urease, algal inhibitors and nitrification inhibitors to reduce nitrogen loss and increase the grain yield of flooded rice. Biology,Fertilizer,Soils.22:89-95.doi:101007/ BF00384438.
- De Datta, S.K. (1986). Improving nitrogenous fertilizer efficiency in lowland rice in tropical Asia, Fertilizer Research, 9: 1-2, 171-186.
- Dobermann, A., Witt, C., Dawe, D., Gines, H.C., Nagarajan. R, Satawathananont, S., Son, T.T, et al. (2002). Site-specific nutrient management For intensive rice cropping systems in Asia, Field Crops Research, 74: 37–66.
- Fageria, N.K and Santos A.B.Dos. (2014). Lowland rice genotypes evaluation for nitrogen use efficiency. Journal of Plant Nutrition, 37:1410-1423.
- Hussain, F., Broson, K.F., Singh, Y., Singh, B. and Peng, S. (2000). Using chlorophyll meter sufficiency indices for N management of irrigated rice in Asia. Agronomy Journal,92: 875-879.
- Jackson, M.L. (1973). Soil Chemical Analysis. Prentice Hall India Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi, India. 46.
- Kumar, Sanjeev and Malarvizhi, P.(2014). Differential response of P utilization efficiency in rice by tracer technique using P-32 under phosphorus stress environment. Journal of Applied and Natural Science, 6: 362-365.
- Ortiz-Monasterio., Gunthe., M and Marteen, V.G. (2001). Nitrogen and Phosphorus use efficiency, Chapter 1 7. Research Gate, 200-207.
- Piper, C.S.(1966). Soil and Plant Analysis. Hans Publication, Bombay, India.
- Schnier, H.F., Dingkuhn, M., De Datta, S. K, Mengel, K and Faronilo, J. E. (1990), Nitrogen fertilization ondirect seeded flooded vs. transplanted rice: I. nitrogen uptake, photosynthesis, growth and yield. Alliance of Crop, Soil and Environment Science Societies Digital Library
- Sen, A., Srivastava, V.K., Singh, M.K., Singh, R.K, Kumar, S. (2011). Leaf colour chart vis-a-vis nitrogen management in different rice genotypes, American Journal of Plant Science, 2: 223-236.
- Singh, B., Singh, Y., Singh, V., Gupta, R.K. (2006). Using leaf color chart for need based nitrogen application to rice, Extension Bulletin, 9: 1-10.
- Witt, C., Pasuquin, J.M.C.A., Mutters, R., Buresh, R.J., (2005). New leaf color chart for effective nitrogen management in rice. Better Crops, 89, 36–39.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.