Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Influence of secondary and micronutrients on primary nutrient uptake by groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.)
First Online 19-01-2019|
- Fakeerappa Arabhanvi, Amit Pujar and Hulihalli, U. K. (2015). Micronutrients and productivity of oilseed crops - A review. Agricultural Reviews. 36(4): 345-348.
- Kamara, E.G., Olympio, N.S and Asibuo, J.Y. (2011). Effect of calcium and phosphorus fertilizer on the growth and yield of groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.). International Research Journal of Agricultural Science and Soil Science. 1(8): 326-331.
- Laxminarayana K (2004). Effect of organic and inorganic manures on yield and nutrient uptake of groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.) in ultisols of Mizoram. Journal of Oilseeds Research. 21(2): 280-283.
- Mahakulkar, B.V., Bathkal, B.G and Wanjari, S.S. (1994). Effect of micronutrients on yield of summer groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.). Indian Journal of Agronomy. 39(2): 252-254.
- Manasa V, Hebsur N S, Malligawad L H, Shiva Kumar L and Ramakrishna B (2015). Effect of water soluble fertilizers on uptake of major and micro nutrients by groundnut and post harvest nutrient status in a vertisol of northern transition zone of Karnataka. The Ecoscan. 9 (1&2): 01-05.
- Naiknaware, M.D., Pawar, G.R and Murumkar, S.B. (2015). Effect of varying levels of boron and sulphur on growth, yield and quality of summer groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.). International Journal of Tropical Agriculture. 33(2): 471-474.
- Nayak, S. C., Sarangi, D., Mishra, G. C and Rout, D.P. (2009). Response of groundnut to secondary and micronutrients. ejournal.icrisat.org. 7: 1-2.
- Rezaul Kabir, Sabina Yeasmin, Momuinul Islam and Adbdur Rahman Sarkar. (2013). Effect of phosphorus, calcium and boron on the growth and yield of groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.). International Journal of Bio-Science and Bio-Technology. 5(3): 51-58.
- Yakadri M and Sathyanarayana V (1995). Dry matter production and uptake of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium in rainfed groundnut. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 40(2): 325-327.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.