Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Antioxidant, anticancer and molecular docking activity of tulsi plant
First Online 03-10-2018|
- Alves, T.M.A., Silva, A.F., Brandao, M., Grand, T.S.M., Smania, E.F.A., Smania, J.R.A. and Zani, C.L. (2000). Biological screening of Brazilian medicinal plants. Mem. Inst. Oswaldo Cruz., 9(3): 367-373.
- Andrade, LA., Leite, IM., Tiburtino, U., Brabosa, MR. (2005). Analysis of the cover of two phytophysiognomies of Caatinga, with different use histories in the municipality of Sao Joao do Cariri, State of Paraiba. Cerne, 11(3): 253-262.
- Bikadi, Z. and Hazai, E. (2009). Application of the PM6 semi-empirical method to modelling proteins enhances docking accuracy of AutoDock. Journal of Cheminformatics, 1:15.
- Blois, M.S. (1958). Nature antioxidant determination by the use of a stable free radical, 26: 1199-1200.
- Eshrat Halim M.A. Hussain, Kaiser Jamil and Mala Rao (2001). Hypoglycaemic, hypolipidemic and antioxidant properties of tulsi (Ocimum sanctum linn) on Streptozotocin induced diabetes in rats. Indian Journal of Clin. Biochem., 16(2): 190-194.
- Lam, S.N., Neda, G.D. and Rabeta, M.S., (2018). The Anticancer effects of Ocimum tenuiflorum leaves. Food Research, 2(2):154-162.
- Lee, S.J., Krauthauser, C., Maduskuie, V., Fawcett, P.T., Olson, J.M. and Rajasekaran, S.A., (2011). Curcumin-induced HDAC inhibition and attenuation of medulloblastoma growth in vitro and in vivo. BMC cancer, 11(1), pp.144.
- Mangala Gowri, A. and Priya, S., (2017). Synergistic role of food Bio-molecules in cellular proliferation and Cytotoxic activity. Indian Journal of Medical Research and Pharmaceutical Sciences, 4(1): 1-5.
- Mosmann, T. (1983). Rapid colorimetric assay for cellular growth and survival: application to proliferation and cytotoxicity assays. J. Immunol.Methods, 65:55-63.
- Nascimento, G.G.F., Locatelli, J., Freitas, P.G. and Silva, G.L. (2000). Antibacterial activity of plant extracts and phytochemicals on antibiotic-resistant bacteria. Braz. J. Microbiol., 31(4): 247-256.
- Su, J.M., Wang, Y., Liang, Y.L. and Zha, L. (2005). Role of cell adhesion signal molecules in hepatocellular carcinoma cell apoptosis. World J. Gastroenterol, 11: 4667-4673.
- Tayyaba Naseem and Muhammad Akhyar Farrukh (2015). Antibacterial activity of Green synthesis of Iron nanoparticles using Lawsonia inermis and Gardenia jasminoides leaves extract. Journal of Chemistry, 1-7pp.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.