Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Characterization of Green Gram Genotypes for Qualitative Traits
First Online 20-07-2019|
- Bisht, I. S., Mahajan, R. K and Patel, D. P. (1998). The use of characterization data to establish the Indian mung bean core collection and assessment of genetic diversity. Genetic Resources and Crop Evolution, 45:127-133.
- Ghafoor, A., Sharif, A., Ahmad, Z., Zahid, M. A and Rabbani, M.A. (2001). Genetic diversity in black gram (Vignamungo L. Hepper). National Agricultural Research Centre, Islamabad, Pakistan.Fields Crops Research.69:183-190.
- Harris, W and Beever, R. E. (2004). Genotypic variation of seedlings of wild populations of Cordylineaustralis (L) in Newzealand. Newzealand Journal of Botany 38(4):597-608.
- Kurlovich, B. S. (1998). Species and intra specific diversity of white, blue and yellow lupins.Plant Gen. Res. Newslett.,115: 23-32.
- Nisar, M., Ghafoor, A., Habib Ahmad, Khan, M. R., Qureshi, A. S., Haider Ali and Islam, M. (2008).Evaluation of genetic diversity of pea germplasm through phenotypic trait analysis.Pakistan Journal of Botany 40(5): 2081-2086.
- Pandey, R. P and Dubey, K. G. (1972).Studies on variability in Dolichos lablab.JNKVV Research Journal 6(2): 145-148.
- Pandiyan, M., Senthil, N., Packiaraj, D and Jagadeesh, S. (2012). Green gram germplasm for constitution of core collection. Wudpecker Journal of Agricultural Research 1(6): 223-232.
- Sajjan, A. S., Prashanth, N. D and Vyakarnal, B. S. (2006). Studies on morphological characters and DNA finger printing of French bean cultivars with RAPD markers. Proceedings of XII National Seed Seminar on Prosperity through Quality Seed, 24-26th February, (2006), ANGRAU, Hyderabad. 181.
- Thomas, G., Panigrahi, J and Kole, C. (2002).A brief account on the genetic studies in country bean.Crop Research.23(3): 510-516.
- Uma Rani, K., Narayanaswamy, S., Siddaraju, R and Gowda, R. (2013). Characterization of horse gram (Macrotylomauniflorum L.) genotypes based on morphometric traits. Mysore Journal of Agricultural Sciences 47(3):539-546.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.