Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Development of threshing cylinder for small millets
First Online 03-10-2018|
- Abo El-Naga, M.H.M., El-Gendy, H.A. and Mosa, E.H., (2015), Evaluation of locally threshing machine performance for threshing lentil crop. Misr Journal of Agricultural Engineering, 22(2): 376-388.
- Afify M.K., Sharabasy EI-, Ali MMA, (2007). Development of a local threshing machine suits for threshing black seed (Nigella sativa). Misr J Agric Eng, 24(4): 699-724.
- Ajav, E.A. and Adejumo, B.A.,(2005), Performance evaluation of an Okra thresher. Agricultural Engineering International:the CIGR Ejournal. Manuscript PM 04006, Vol. VII, .
- Anonymous, (1983) The test code and procedure for power grain threshers part 12. Regional Network for Agricultural Machinery, UNDP Philippines, 227-232.
- Anonymous, (2011), Area, production, productivity of minor millet in India. http:// www. Indiastat.com.
- Baryeh, E.A.,(2002), Physical properties of millet. Journal of Food Engineering, 51: 39-46.
- Helmy MA, Yousef SI,Badawy AM, (2000). Performance evalution of some sunflower thresher. Egyptian J Agric Res, 78(2):969-973.
- Naveen Kunel D.B et al.,(2013), Efficiency of mechanical thresher over tradition method of threshing finger millet” Internation Journal of Agriculture Engg. 6: 184-188.
- Pandey A. and Stevens RM., (2016), Performance evalution of high capacity multicrop thresher ’’ International Journal of Agriculture Engineering. 9(1): 94-101.
- Ramakumar M.V., Krishnamurthy K.C. and Vishwanath A.P.(1998), Effect of moisture content of ragi on threshing. Mysore J. Agric. Sci., 22: 68-71.
- Singh, K.P., Mishra, H.N. and Saha, S., (2010), Optimization of Barnyard millet dehulling process using RSM. Agricultural Mechanization in Asia, Africa and Latin America, 41(2): 15-20.
- Singh KP, (2015) Development and evalution of multimillet thresher. CIAE BHOPAL Journal of Applied Natural Science 7(2) : 932-948.
- Simonyan,K.J., and Oni K.C. (2001). Performance evaluation of a motorized locust bean decorticator. Journal of Agricultural Technology. 9 (1):55-65.
- Ukatu AC, (2006), A Modified Threshing Unit for Soya Beans. Biosystems Engineering 95 (3): 371-373.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.