Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Returns from pulses in different regions of rajasthan at alternative price scenarios
First Online 09-04-2019|
- Anonymous(2003) Pulses in new Perspective, In Proceedings of the National Symposium on Crop Diversification and Natural Resource Management, Kanpur.:20-22.
- Anonymous (2014) Statiscal Abstract, Govt of Rajasthan.
- Anonymous (2014) Dynamic Groundwater Resources of India, Central Groundwater Board, Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Reju vention, Government of India, Faridabad.
- Anonymous (2014), GHG Emission from Indian Agriculture: Trends, Mitigation and Policy Needs. Centre for Environment Science and Climate Resilient Agrivulture:16.
- Coelli, T. (1998), A Multi-Stage Methodology for the solution of Orientated DEA Models, Operation Research Letters, Volume-23(3- 5): 143-149.
- Mousavi, A. SH; Rafiee, S., Jafari A, Mohammadi A. 2011 Optimization of energy consumption for soyabean production using Data Envelopment Analisis (DEA) approach. Applied Energy. 35: 2156-2146.
- Peoples, M.B. ; Herritage, D.F. and Ladha, J.K 1995 Biological nitrogen fixation : An efficient source of nitrogen for sustainable agricultural production Kluwer Acadmic Publishers.174: 3-28.
- Raju S.S.; Singh.S; Sinha,D.K.; Yadav, D.B.; Chinnadurai,.M.K.; Burak,S.S.; Chandrakanth, M.G.; and Deka, N et al, (2015),”Manual on Methodological Approach For Developing Regional Crop Plan” National Institute of Agricultural Economics And Policy Research, New Delhi: 1-5.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.