- Bear, F.E.(1976). Chemistry of Soil. Second Edn. Oxford and IBH publishing co. New Delhi. P.280.
- Bernal, M.P., Paredes,C., Sanches, M.A., and Cegarra.J. (1998). Maturity and stability parameters of compost prepared with wide range of organic wastes. Bioresour. Technol., 63: 91-99.
- Gaur, B.L. and Kumawat, S.K. (2000). Integrated nutrient management in maize-wheat cropping system under south Rajasthan condition. In: National Symposium on Agronomy – Challenges and Strategies for New millennium held at GAU, Junagarh, 15-18. Nov. pp: 55-56.
- Mahimairaja, S. and Bolan, N.S. (2004). Problems and Prospects of Agricultural Use of Distillery Spentwash in India. In: Proceedings of super soil 3rd Australian New Zealand Soils Conference. University of Sydney, Australia, December 5-9. Pp: 1-6.
- Ndegwa, P.M., Thompson,S.A, Das, K. C. (2000). Effects of stocking density and feeding rate on vermicomposting of biosolids. Bioresource Tech., 71:5-12.
- Shukla, S.K. (2007). Gowith, yield and quality of high sugarcane (Saccharum officinarum) genotypes as influenced by planting seasons and fertility levels. J. Agric. Sci. 77: 569-573.
- Singh.G.B. and Yadav. D.V. (1992). Integrated nutrient supply system in sugarcane and sugarcane based cropping system. Fertil. News 37: 15-22.
- Subash Chandra Bose, M. Gopal. H., Baskar, M. Kayalvizhi. C and Sivanandhan, M. (2002). Utilization of distillery effluent in coastal sandy soil to improve soil fertility and yield of sugarcane. In: Symposium No.30, 17th WCSS, Aug 14-21, Thailand, pp: 1980-1988.
- Talashilkar, S.C. (1986). Changes in chemical properties during humification of garbage and mechanized compost with and without enrichment. Indian J. Agrl. Chem., 22(1): 11-21.
- Youssef Salama, Mohammed Chennaoui, Mohammed El Amraoui, Mohammed Mountadar. A Review of Compost Produced from Biological Wastes: Sugarcane Industry Waste. International Journal of Food Science and Biotechnology. 1(1) : 24-37.
- Vasanthi, D and Kumaraswamy, K (1999). Efficacy of vermicompost to improve soil fertility and rice yield. J. Indian Soc. Sci., 47: 268-272.
- Vijayashankar Babu, M., Mastam reddy, S., Subramayam, A. and Balaguravaish. (2007). Effect of integrated use of organic and inorganic fertilizer on productivity of sugarcane ratoon in Bangladesh. Sugar Tech. (2&3): 20-23.
Submitted Date : 18-05-2018
Accepted Date : 18-02-2020