Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Effect of planting dates and nutrient management on double planted late sali rice (Oryza sativa L.) under lowland situation
First Online 03-10-2018|
- Anonymous, (2009). Package of Practices for kharif Crops of Assam. Prepared jointly by Assam Agricultural University and Department of Agriculture, Assam.
- Ashem, S.S., Thakuria, K. and Kurmi, K. (2010). Double transplanting of late transplanted Sali rice under lowland situation. Oryza. 47:328-330.
- Choudhary, J. K., Kurmi K., Baruah, R. K. S. M. and Das, G. R. (1994). Performance of lowland transplanted sali (winter) rice varieties under late planting in Assam, India. International Rice Res. Notes 19(3): 20.
- Ghosh, A. (2006). Stand establishment of transplanted rice with different types of seedling into receding water depth under post-flood situation. Indian Farming. 56: 7-9.
- Jee, R. C. and Mohapatra, A. K. (1990). Fertilizer management for lowland direct seeded rice. Oryza. 27: 346-347.
- Patel, J. R. (1999). Response of rice to time of transplanting, spacing and age of seedlings. Indian J. Agron. 44: 344-346.
- Rautaray, S. K. (2006). Yield and economics of promising rice hybrids under double transplanting in late spring summer (boro) situation. Indian J. Agric. Sci. 76: 469-471.
- Saikia, R. (2016). Evaluation of different contingency plans for delayed sali rice cultivation. Ph.D. thesis submitted to Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat.
- Singh, B. K. (1989). Performance of double transplanted photoperiod sensitive rice varieties under delayed transplanting. Annals Agric. Res. 10: 102-104.
- Singh, S. K.(2001). Effect of nursery fertilization on seedling growth and grain yield of rainfed lowland rice. Oryza. 38: 156-157.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.