Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Study on crop water requirement of field crops under different climatic conditions of Madhya Pradesh
First Online 30-06-2018|
- Allen, R.G., Pereira, L.A., Raes, D. and Smith M. (1998). Crop Evapotranspiration. Guidelines for computing crop water requirement. FAO Irrigation and Drainage Paper No. 56. FAO, Rome, Italy. 300p.
- Khatri, M.R. and Suryanarayana, T.M.V. (2008). Estimation of water requirement of cotton and tur grown in the command area of Waghodia branch of Deo irrigation project Gujarat. Journal of Agrometeorology, (special issue-2): 333-335.
- Mehta, R. and Pandey, V. (2015). Reference evapotranspiration (ETo) and crop water requirement (ETc) of wheat and maize in Gujarat. Journal of Agrometeorology, 17 (1):107-113.
- Palanisami, K. and Chandrasekaran, B. (2004). Water Resources and Management, Questions and Answers. Water Technology Center, Tamilnadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore, India, pp. 26.
- Rao, V.P. and Sondge, V.D. (1995). Crop coefficients for sesame. Journal of Maharashtra Agricultural Universities 20: 46-49.
- Selvaraj, P.K. and Palanisami, K. (2003). Drip irrigation design and economical layout for annual crops. Water Technology Center, Tamilnadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore, India, pp. 22.
- Singh, R., Singh, K. and Bhandarker, D.M. (2014). Estimation of water requirement for soybean (Glycin max) and wheat (Triticum aestivum) under vertisols of Madhya Pradesh, India. Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 84(2): 190-197.
- Suneethadevi, K.B. and Praveen Rao, V. (2002). Relationship between actual evapotranspiration (ETa) of corn and reference evapotranspiration (ETo) derived from empirical formulae. Journal of Soils and Crops, 12: 318-322.
- Tan, C.S. and Layne, R.E.C. (1981). Application of a simplified evapotranspiration model for predicating irrigation requirements of Peach. Horticultural Science, 16: 172-173.
- USDA Soil Conservation Service. (1993). Irrigation water requirements. National Engineering Handbook NEH, Part 623, chapter 2, National Technical Information Service.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.