Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Optimum Crop Planning for Better Resource use Efficiency, Sustainability and Maximizing Farm Net Income in Assam
First Online 26-12-2019|
- Comprehensive Scheme for Cost of Cultivation (CCS) of Principal Crops of Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Ministry of Agriculture.
- Economic Survey of Assam (2014-15). Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of Assam.
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute (2014). GHG emission from Indian Agriculture: Trends, Mitigation and Policy needs, IARI, New Delhi.
- Jain, R., Raju, S.S., Immaneulraj, K., Srivastava, S.K., Kaur, A. P. and Singh, J. (2015). Manual on Methodological Approach for Developing Regional Crop Plan.ICAR-National Institute of Agricultural Economics and Policy Research, New Delhi.
- Jain, R., Immaneulraj, K., Chand, R., Kaur, A. P, Raju, S.S, Srivastava, S.K and Singh, J (2017). Farmers and social perspective on optimal crop planning for ground water sustainability: A case of Punjab state in India Journal of the Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics. 71(1) 75–88.
- Paidipati, K. K., & Padi, T. R. (2017). Optimal Programming Problems for Crop Planning and Agricultural Resource Management. Archives of Business Research. 5(12): 282-293.
- Peoples, M.B.; Herridge, D.F. and Ladha J.K. (1995). Biological nitrogen fixation: An efficient source of nitrogen for sustainable agricultural production? Plant and Soil. 174: 3–28.
- Raju, S.S., Chand, R., Srivastava, S.K., Kaur, Amrit Pal, Singh, Jaspal, Jain, Rajni, Immaneulraj, Kingsly and Kaur, Parminder (2015). Comparing performance of various crops in Punjab based on market and economic prices and natural resource accounting. J. Agric. Eco. Res. Rev., 28(Conference Number), 189-198.
- Wankhade M.O. and Lunge H.S. (2012). Allocation of Agricultural Land to the Major Crops of Saline Track by Linear Programming Approach: A Case Study. International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research. 1(9).
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.