- Comprehensive Scheme for Cost of Cultivation (CCS) of Principal Crops of Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Ministry of Agriculture.
- Economic Survey of Assam (2014-15). Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of Assam.
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute (2014). GHG emission from Indian Agriculture: Trends, Mitigation and Policy needs, IARI, New Delhi.
- Jain, R., Raju, S.S., Immaneulraj, K., Srivastava, S.K., Kaur, A. P. and Singh, J. (2015). Manual on Methodological Approach for Developing Regional Crop Plan.ICAR-National Institute of Agricultural Economics and Policy Research, New Delhi.
- Jain, R., Immaneulraj, K., Chand, R., Kaur, A. P, Raju, S.S, Srivastava, S.K and Singh, J (2017). Farmers and social perspective on optimal crop planning for ground water sustainability: A case of Punjab state in India Journal of the Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics. 71(1) 75–88.
- Paidipati, K. K., & Padi, T. R. (2017). Optimal Programming Problems for Crop Planning and Agricultural Resource Management. Archives of Business Research. 5(12): 282-293.
- Peoples, M.B.; Herridge, D.F. and Ladha J.K. (1995). Biological nitrogen fixation: An efficient source of nitrogen for sustainable agricultural production? Plant and Soil. 174: 3–28.
- Raju, S.S., Chand, R., Srivastava, S.K., Kaur, Amrit Pal, Singh, Jaspal, Jain, Rajni, Immaneulraj, Kingsly and Kaur, Parminder (2015). Comparing performance of various crops in Punjab based on market and economic prices and natural resource accounting. J. Agric. Eco. Res. Rev., 28(Conference Number), 189-198.
- Wankhade M.O. and Lunge H.S. (2012). Allocation of Agricultural Land to the Major Crops of Saline Track by Linear Programming Approach: A Case Study. International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research. 1(9).
Submitted Date : 9-02-2018
Accepted Date : 8-11-2019