- Anonymous (2015) Annual production of wheat in Punjab http://www.indiastat.com/agriculture/2/foodgrains/17180/wheat/17195/stat.aspx.
- Brant, V., Neckar, K., Pivec, J., Duchoslav, M., Holec, J., Fuksa, P. and venclova, V., (2009) Competition of some summer catch crops and volunteer cereals in the areas with limited precipitation. Plant, Soil and Environment 55: 17-24.
- Cochran, W.C. and Cox, C.M., (1963) Experimental Design. John Wiley Publisher New York.
- Hozayn, M., Shahawy, T.A. and Sharara, F.A., (2012) Implication of crop row orientation and row spacing for controlling weeds and increasing yield in wheat (Triticumaestivum L.). Australian J Basic Applied Sci 6(3): 422-27.
- KilicHasan (2010) The effect of planting methods on yield and yield components of irrigated spring durum wheat varieties. Sci Res and Essays 5(20): 3063-69.
- Kumar, N., Niwas, R., Mani, J.K. and Chander, S., (2012) Influence of direction of sowing on growth and yield of barley (Hordeumvulgare L.). Crop Res 43(1): 20-23
- Malik, R. K., Yadav, A. and Kamboj, B. R., (2006) Conservation tillage and crop establishment techniques. Abstract Golden Jublee National Symposius on December 2014.
- Mollah, M.I.U., Bhuiya, M.S.U. and Kabir M.H (2009). Bed Planting – A new crop establishment method for wheat in rice- wheat cropping system. J Agric Rural Dev 7: 23-31.
- Pandey, B.P., Basnet, K.B., Bhatta, M. R., Sah, S.K., Thapa, R.B. and Kandel, T.P., (2013) Effect of row spacing and direction of sowing on yield and yield attributing characters of wheat. J AgricSci 4: 309-16.
- Radwan, F.I., Gomma, M.A., Nasser, M.A., Kandil, E.E. and Lamlon, S.F., (2013). Effect of sowing methods and bio-organic fertilizer on growth, yield and yield components of wheat(Triticum aestivum L.). Res J Agric and Bio Sci 9(1): 70-78.
- Shekhsr, C., Singh, D., Singh, A.D., Nepalia, V. and Choudhary, J. (2014) Weed dynamics, productivity and soil health under different tillage and weed control practices in wheat (Triticumaestivum)-maize (Zea mays) cropping sequence. Indian J Agron 59(4): 561-67.
- Yongqing, M.A.,(2005) Allelopathic studies of common wheat (Triticum aestivum) Weed Biol. Manag 5(3): 93.
Submitted Date : 30-01-2018
Accepted Date : 1-04-2019