- Akbar, N.; Iqbal, A.; Khan, H.Z; Hanif, M.K. and Bashir, M.U. (2010). Effect of different sowing dates on the yield and yield components of direct seeded fine rice (Oryza sativa L.). J. Plant Breed. Crop Sci. 2(10): 312-315.
- Akram, H.M.; Ali, A.; Nadeem, M.A. and Iqbal, M.S. (2007). Yield and yield components of rice varieties as affected by transplanting dates. J. Agril. Res. 45(2): 105-111.
- Alagappan, S. and Venkitaswamy, R. (2014). Performance of different sources of organic manures with INM and RDF on tiller production, dry matter production, grain and straw yield of rice (Oryza sativa L.)Trends in Biosci.7(22): 3588-3596.
- Aslam, M.; Hussain, S.; Ramzan, M. and Akhter, M. (2008). Effect of different stand establishment techniques on rice yields and its attributes.J. Anim. Pl. Sci. 18(2-3): 80-82.
- Bali, A.S. and Wani, G.A. (2004). Nutrient management in rice-oat cropping system under temperate agro-climatic conditions of Jammu and Kashmir. Environ. Ecol. 22(3): 543-547.
- Ehsanullah, A.N.; Jabran, K. and Habib, T. (2007). Comparison of different planting methods of plant population of fine rice (Oryza sativa L.) in Punjab (Pakistan). Pakistan J. Agri. Sci. 44(4): 597-599.
- FAO. (1984). Fertilizer and plant nutrition guide. FAO Fertilizer and Plant Nutrition Bulletin 9, Rome, p.176.
- Gomez, K.A. and Gomez, A. (1984) Statistical Procedure for Agricultural Research—Hand Book. John Wiley & Sons, New York.
- IRRI (2015). International Rice Research Institute, Rice science for a better world.Assessed through irri.org.
- Khakwani, A.A.; Zubair, M.; Mansoor, M.; Naveed, K.; Shah, I.H.; Wahab, A.; Llyas, M. and Ahmed, I. (2006). Agronomic and morphological parameters of rice crop as affected by date of transplanting. J. Agron. 5(2): 248-250.
- Khalifa, A.A.B. (2009). Physiological evaluation of some hybrid rice varieties under different sowing dates. Australian J. Crop Sci. 3(3):178-183.
- Kumar, V. and Ladha, J.K. (2011). Direct seeding of rice: Recent developments and future research needs. Adv. Agron. 111: 297-413.
- Maqsoos, M. (1998). Growth and yield of rice and wheat as influenced by different planting methods and nitrogen levels in rice-wheat cropping system. PhD Thesis, Dept: Agron.,Univ, Agric, Faislabad.
- Mohandas, S. and Appavu, K. (2000). Direct and residual effect of combined application of basic slag with green leaf manures on soil available nutrients and yield of rice. Madras Agric. J. 87(1-3): 53-56.
- Osman, Khalid A.; Mustafa, Ahmed, M.; Elsheikh, Yassir, M.A. and Atif, E. (2015). Influence of different sowing dates on growth and yield of direct seeded rice (Oryza sativa L.) in semi-arid zone (Sudan). Intern. J. Agron. Agril. Res. (IJAAR) 6(6): 38-48.
- Rakesh, K. and Sharma, H.L. (2004). Effect of dates of transplanting and varieties on dry matter accumulation, yields attributes and yields of rice (Oryza sativa L.). Himachal J. Agril. Res. 30(1): 1-7.
- Thiyagarajan, T.M. (2003). Experiments with a modified system of rice intensification in India.Proc. Int. Conf. Sanya, China, p. 137.
Submitted Date : 9-08-2017
Accepted Date : 5-02-2018