Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
An analysis of the livestock rearing pattern of farm-households and its future potentials –A case study in Golaghat district of Assam (India)
First Online 22-12-2017|
- Anonymous (2012) Census of India 2011 Government of India
- Anonymous (2014) Economic Survey, Assam, 2013-14. Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Assam, Planning and Development Department, Government of Assam.
- Feroze, S.M., Singh, V.T., and Tripathi A.K. (2010).Status of livestock sector: a micro study of north eastern India, Indian Journal of Hill Farming, 23(2):43-51.
- GoA (Government of Assam, 2014) Statistical Hand Book Assam, 2014.Directorate of Economics and Statistics Assam.
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Golaghat, (2013). Annual Report, 2013-14
- Kumar, A., Stasl, S., Elumalai, K. and Singh, D. (2007) Livestock sector in north-eastern region of India: An Appraisal of Performance. Agricultural Economics Research Review, 20:255- 272
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.