Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Screening of rapeseed and mustard genotypes against Alternaria blight in Assam
First Online 22-12-2017|
- Agriculture Statistics Dept.(2014). First Advance Estimates of Production of Oilseeds and other Commercial Crops for 2013-14.
- Anonymous, (2002). Annual progress report on the All India Coordinated Research Project on Rapeseed-Mustard. NRC for Rapeseed- mustard, Bharatpur, Rajasthan.
- Chattopadhyay, A. K. and Bhaggi, B.N. (1994). Relationship of disease severity and yield due to leaf blight of mustard and spray schedule of mancozeb for higher benefit. J. Mycology Research., 32: 83-87.
- Das, R. (2016). Identification of resistant source against Alternaria blight disease of rapeseed-mustard. Journal of Crop and Weed, 12(2):134-136
- Jha, G. K., Pal, S., Mathur, V.C., Bisaria, G., Anbukkani, P., Burman, R. R. and Dubey, S. K. (2012). “Edible Oilseeds Supply and Demand Scenario in India”. Division of Agricultural Economics, Indian Agricultural Research Institute New Delhi - 110 012. Pp: 1-37.
- Kolte, S. J. (1985). Disease of Annual Edible Oilseed Crops, CRC Press, Inc. Boca Raton, Florida.1: 135.
- Kolte, S. J. (2002). Diseases and their management in oilseed crops, new paradigm in oilseeds and oils: research and development needs (Rai, Mangla; Harvir Singh and D.M. Hegde. (ed.). Indian Society of Oilseeds Research. Hyderabad, India, pp. 244–252.
- Kumar, B. and Singh, R. (2006). Development of Alternaria blight in Indian mustard genotypes under field conditions. Ann. Pl. Protec. Sci. 14 (2): 415-418.
- Kushwaha, K. P. S. and Narain, U. (2005). Biochemical changes in pigeon pea leaves infected with Alternaria tenuissinea. Ann. Pl. Protec. Sci. 15: 415-417.
- Meena, P. D., Chattopadhyay, C., Kumar, V. R., Meena, R. L. and Rana, U. S. (2005). Spore behaviour in atmosphere and trends in variability of Alternaria brassicae population in India. J. Mycol. Plant Pathol., 35: 511.
- Prasad, R., Saxena, D. and Chandra, S. (2003). Yield losses by Alternaria blight in promising genotypes of Indian mustard. Indian Phytopath.56 (2): 205-206.
- Rahman, M. M., Elahi, F. E. and Goswami, B. K. (2010). Screening of Rapeseed-mustard varieties/lines against Alternaria blight disease. Annual Report Bangladesh Agricultural Research Institute, Gazipur: 1-2.
- Saharan, G. S. (1992). Management of rapeseed and mustard diseases In: Advances in Oilseed Research, Science Publication, India, 1:152–533.
- Sharma, S. and Pandey, R. N. (2013). Survival, epidemiology and management of Alternaria blight of cumin in Gujrat. Bioinfolet.10 (2B): 639-642.
- Shah, S. A., Iftikhar, A., Rahmkan, K. and Mumtaz, A. (2005). NIFA- mustard canola- first mutant variety of oilseed mustard (Brassicae juncea COSS $ CZERN) in Pakistan. Mutation Breeding- News letter and Reviews.1: 22-23.
- Singh, R. B. and Singh, R. N. (2004). Management of Alternaria blight of linseed. Ann. Pl. Protec. Sci. 12: 305-309.
- Summuna, B., Gupta, S., Gupta, M., Singh, R. and Razdan, V. K. (2012). Prevalence of Alternaria blight of mustard and sources of its resistance in Jammu Division of Jammu & Kashmir. Indian Phytopath.65 (4): 406-408.
- Verma, P. K., Singh, S., Gandhi, S. K. and Choudhary, K. (2006). Variability among Alternaria solani isolates associated with early blight of tomato. Commun Agric Appl Biol Sci. 71: 37-46.
- Wheeler, B. E. J. (1969). An Introduction to Plant Diseases, John Wiley and Sons Limited, London, p. 301.
- Yadav, R. B., Kumar, A. and Verma, S. K. (2014). Screening of rapeseed-mustard cultivars/lines for resistance against Alternaria blight. Indian J. Sci. Res. 5(1): 89-91.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.