Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Estimation of sediment delivery ratio at sub-watershed level using revised and modified USLE
First Online 16-03-2018|
- Anonymous, (2008-09.) Soil Resource Inventory and Management. Soil and Water Productivity, DARE/ICAR Annual Report, pp. 7-11.
- NAAS (2012.) Sustaining agricultural productivity through Integrated Soil Management. Policy Paper No. 56, National Academy of Agricultural Sciences, New Delhi, pp. 24.
- Anonymous, (2014.) Watershed Atlas of India, Soil and Land Use Survey of India, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India, Aravali Printers & Publishers Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, pp 107.
- Auerswald, K., Fiener, P., Martin, W. and Elhaus, D. (2014). Use and misuse of the K factor equation in soil erosion modeling: An alternative equation for determining USLE nomograph soil erodibility values. Catena, 118:220-225
- Dhruvnarayan, V. V. (2007.) Soil and Water Conservation Research in India, ICAR, New Delhi, pp. 40-41.
- Jackson, M. L. (1973.) Soil Chemical Analysis, Prentice-Hall of India Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, India, pp.39-415
- Kurothe, R. S. (1991-92.) Determination of ‘C’ and ‘P’ factors of USLE for important crops and management practices in vasad region. Annual Report, Central Soil and Water Conservation Research and Training Institute, Dehradun, 100-101.
- Liersch, S. (2003.) The Program pcpSTAT: user’s manual. Berlin, August 2003.
- Liersch, S. (2003.)The Programs dew.exe and dew02.exe: user’s manual.[http://www. brc. tamus. edu/swat/pcpSTAT. zip.].
- McCool, D. K., Brown, L. C., Foster, G. R., Mutchler, C. K. and Meyer, L. D. (1987.) Revised slope steepness factor for the Universal Soil Loss Equation. Transactions of the ASAE, 30(5): 1387-1396.
- Mitasova, H., Hofierka, J., Zlocha, M. and L. Iverson (1996.) Modelling topographic potential for erosion and deposition using GIS. International Journal of Geographical Information Systems. 10(5):629-641.
- Narain, P., Khybri, M. L., Tomar, H. P. S. and Sindhwal, N. S. (1994.) Estimation of runoff, soil loss and USLE parameters for Doon Valley. Indian journal of Soil Conservation, 22(3):129-132.
- Pimentel, D. (2006.) Soil Erosion: A Food and Environmental Threat. Environment, Development and Sustainability, 8:119–137.
- Singh G. Babu R. and Chandra S. (1981.) Soil loss prediction research in India; Tech. Bull. T-12/D-9, Central Soil and Water Conservation Research and Training Institute, Dehradun, India.
- Singh, G., Babu, R., Narain, P., Bhushan, L. S. and Abrol, I. P. (1992.) Soil erosion rates in India. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 47(1): 97-99.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.