Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Critical success factors and organizational performance: A study on citrus industry
First Online 07-09-2017|
- Crosby, P. (1979). Quality is Free, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY.
- Daneil, R. (1961). Management data crisis. Harward Business Review, Sept-Oct.: pp 111-112.
- Deming, W.E. (1982). Out of the Crisis, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, MA.
- El-Otmani M. and Ait-Oubahou A. (1996). Prolonging citrus fruit shelf-life: Recent development and Future Prospects. Proc Int Soc. Citri, South Africa, 12-17 May 1996: pp 56-69.
- Ismail, M. and Zhang, J. (2004). Post-harvest diseases and their control, Outlook Pest Management 2: 29-35.
- Juran, J. and Gryna, F. (1980). Quality Planning and Analysis, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY.
- Khalid, S., Malik, A. Ullah., S., Basharat A., Khan, A. S., Khalid, Muhammad S. and Amin, M. (2012). Tree age and canopy position affect rind quality, fruit quality and rind nutrient content of ‘Kinnow’ mandarin (Citrus nobilisLour × Citrus deliciosa Tenora), Scientia horticulturae. 135: 137-144.
- Khedkar, Dinesh D. (2015). Minimal Volume Irrigation Scheduling for Citrus Cultivation in Warud Tehsil, Maharashtra, India. Agriculture and Agricultural Science Procedia: pp 365-371.
- Ladaniya M. S. and Singh S. (2006). Post-harvest technology of fresh citrus. Souvenir, National National Symp. Citri-A Road map, Umiam, Meghalaya, 22-24 Feb. 2006: pp 271-292.
- Lee J. Cronbach, (1951). Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests, Psychometrika,University of Illinois, 16(3): 297-334
- Motwani, J. (2001). Critical factors and performance measures of TQM, The TQM Magazine. 13(4): 292-300.
- Olivier Pailly A., Gilles Tison A, and Audric Amourouxb O. Pailly (2004). Harvest time and storage conditions of ‘Star Ruby’ grapefruit (Citrus paradisi Macf.) for short distance summer consumption, Postharvest Biology and Technology. 34: 65–73.
- Palou, L., Pérez-Gago, M.B. and Valencia-Chamorro, S.A. (2014). Edible composite coatings formulated with antifungal GRAS compounds: A novel approach for postharvest preservation of fresh citrus fruit (Conference Paper). International Symposium on Discovery and Development of Innovative Strategies for Postharvest Disease Management, 20 October 2014, ISHS Acta Horticulturae, 1053: 143-150.
- Reddy,V.B., Madhavi,G.B., Reddy,V.C., Reddy,K.G. and Reddy, M.C. (2008). Post harvest fungal spoilage in sweet orange(citrus sinensis) and acid lime(citrus aurentifolia swingla) at different stages of marketing. Agricultural Science Digest 28(4):265-267
- Regnier, T., Combrinck, S., Veldman, W. and Du Plooy, W. (2014). Application of essential oils as multi-target fungicides for the control of Geotrichum citri-aurantii and other postharvest pathogens of citrus. Industrial Crops and Products, 61:151-159.
- Rockhart, J.F.(1979). Chief executives design their own data needs. Harward Business Review. 57(2): 238-41.
- Santacoloma P, Roettger A. and Tartanac F. (2015). Course on agribusiness management for producers’ associations. Module 4 – Post- harvest and marketing. Training materials for agricultural management, marketing and finance. Sustainable Agriculture Reviews,/Springer, International Publishing Switzerland. pp 65.
- Sonkar, R.K., Sarnaik D.A., Dikshit S.N,, Saroj P.L. and Huchche, .A.D. (2008). Post-harvest management of citrus fruits: A Review J Food Sci Technol. 45(3): 199–208.
- Sukorini, H., Sangchote, S. and Khewkhom , N. (2013). Control of postharvest green mold of citrus fruit with yeasts, medicinal plants, and their combination. Postharvest Biology and Technology. 79: 24-31.
- Sundaram V. (2016). Studies on storability of vegetables in zero energy cool chamber. Agriculture Science Digest. 36(3):244-246
- Zenga R., Zhangc, A., Chenc, J. and Fuc, Y. (2012). Postharvest quality and physiological responses of clove bud extract dip on ‘Newhall’ navel orange. Scientia Horticulturea. 138: 253–258.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.