Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Assessing the impact of chemical fertilizers on soil acidification: A study on Jorhat district of Assam, India
First Online 19-01-2019|
- Bhuyan, S, The Agricultural Sector in Assam: It’s Importance, (1998), (http://www.assam.org/node/2371).
- Chen, J.; Tang, C.; Sakura, Y.; Yu, J.; Fukushima, J. (2005) Nitrate Pollution from Agriculture in Different Hydro geological Zones of the Regional Groundwater Flow System in the North China Plain, Hydro geology Journal, 13, 481–492. DOI 10.1007/ s10040-004-0321-9
- Hossain, M., and Singh, V. P. (2000), Fertilizer use in Asian agriculture: implications for sustaining food security and the environment, Nutrient Cycling in Agro Ecosystems, 57(2): 155–169. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1009865819925
- Kumar, L.M.P and Indira, M. (2017), Trends in fertilizer consumption and food grain production in India: A Co-integration analysis. SDMIMD Journal of Management, DOI:10.18311/sdmimd/2017/18025
- Luo, Z., Wang, E., and Smith, C. (2015), Fresh carbon input differentially impacts soil carbon decomposition across natural and managed systems. Ecology, 96: 2806–2813.
- Manono, B.O. (2018) Carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide and methane emissions from the Waimate District (New Zealand) pasture soils as influenced by irrigation, effluent dispersal and earthworms. Cogent Environ. Sci., 2: 1256564. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/ 23311843.2016.1256564
- Mazid, M., and Khan, T. A.(2014), Future of bio-fertilizers in Indian agriculture: an overview, International Journal of Agricultural and Food Research, 3(3): pp-10-23
- Nduwumuremyi, A. (2013), Soil acidification and lime quality: sources of soil acidity, effects on plant nutrients, efficiency of lime and liming requirements, Research and Reviews: Journal of Agriculture and Allied science, 2: 26-34.
- Rahman, K.M.A and Zhang, D (2018), Effects of fertilizer broadcasting on the excessive use of inorganic fertilizers and environmental sustainability, Sustainability, 10: 759; doi:10.3390/su10030759.
- Šimanský V. (2015), Fertilization and carbon sequestration. Acta fytotechnica et zootechnica, 18(3): 56–62.
- Singh, J. (2013), Demand projection of chemical fertilizer’s consumption in India: Determinants and Outlook for (2020). International Journal of Transformations in Business Management, 2(3): http://www.ijtbm.com.
- Singh, J. (2013). Demand Projection of Chemical Fertilizer’s Consumption in India: Determinants and Outlook For 2020. International Journal of Transformations in Business Management, 2(3).62-64.
- Tucker, C.J. (1979), Red and photographic infrared linear combinations for monitoring vegetation. Remote Sens. Environ. 8: 127–150.
- Upadhyai, K., and Nayak, B.D (2017), Problem and prospects of Agricultural Development in upper Assam: A case study of Sadiya block of Tinsukia District, International Journal of Scientific Research and Management,(e-7),-6248-6256, doi: 10.18535/ ijsrm/v5i7.57.
- Wilson, D. (2013), Soil PH and Soil fertility ,Research Agronomist, March 7, www.kingsagriseeds.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/.../ Soil-pH-and-Soil-Fertility.pdf.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.