Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Character association studies in pearl millet [Pennisetum glaucum (L.) R. Br.] for green fodder yield and related traits
First Online 28-09-2015|
- Berwal, K. K., Khairwal, I. S., Deswal, R. K., Lekh Raj (1996) : Forage Res. 22 : 163-168.
- Bhagirathram, Sharma, K.C., Sastry, E.V.D. (2007). Genetic variability, correlation and path analysis in pearl millet (Pennisetum glaucum (L.)R.Br.). Agri. Sci. Dig., 27:8-12.
- Dewey, J.R. and Lu, K.H. ( 1959). A correlation and path coefficient analysis of components of crested wheat-grass seed production. Agron. J. 51: 515-518.
- Gangaram, Sharma, K.C, Jakhar, M.L., Sastry, E.V.D. and Mundiyar, Rajdeep (2013).Correlation and path coefficient analysis in pearl millet for green fodder yield and its components. J. Pl. Sc. Res., 29:185-190.
- Logasundari, A. and Khan, A.K.F. (1996). Correlation and path coefficient analysis of fodder attributes in sweet pearl millet. Madras Agric. J., 83 : 741-743.
- Navale, P.A., Nimbalkar, C.A., Kulkarni, V.M. and Hari Narayana, G.(1995). Correlation and path analysis in pearl millet. J. Maharashtra Agric. Univ. 20 : 43-46.
- Rathore, S.S. (1993). Assessment of elite Bajra (Pennisetum americanum (L.) Leek) germplasm for fodder yield and quality traits in arid and semi-arid conditions of Rajasthan. M.Sc. (Ag) Thesis, RAU, Bikaner.
- Searle, S. P. (1961). Phenotypic, genotypic and environmental correlation. Biometrics 17 : 474-480.
- Sharma, K.C. (1996). Genetic architecture of yield and quality characters in pearl millet. Ph.D Thesis, RAU, Bikaner, Campus-Jobner.
- Singh, R.K. and Choudhary, B.D. (1985). biometrical methods in quantitative Genetic Analysis. Kalyani Publishers (Rev. Ed., 1985), Ludhiana, pp: 39-68.
- Wright, S. (1921). Correlation and causation. J. Agric. Res. 20 : 557-587.
- Yadav, A.K., Narwal, M.S. and Arya, R.K.(2012). International J. Pl. Breeding & Genet. 6:115-128.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.