- Agyare, C., Etsiapa Boamah, V., Ngofi Zumbi, C. and Boateng Osei, F. (2019). Antibiotic use in poultry production and its effects on bacterial resistance: In antimicrobial resistance - a global threat. Intech Open Science. 1-20.
- Ajayi, F.T. (2011). Effects of feeding ensiled mixtures of elephant grass (Pennisetum purpureum) with three grain legume plants on digestibility and nitrogen balance of West African Dwarf goats. Livestock Science. 142(1): 80-84.
- Al-Bulushi, S., Shawaf, T. and Al-Hasani, A. (2017). Some haematological and biochemical parameters of different goat breeds in Sultanate of Oman: A preliminary study. Veterinary World. 10(4): 461-466.
- Amole, T.A., Zijlstra, M., Descheemaeker, K., Ayantunde, A.A. and Duncan, A.J. (2017). Assessment of lifetime performance of small ruminants under different feeding systems.11(5): 881-889.
- AOAC. (1990). Official methods of analysis of the AOAC, 15th ed. Methods 932.06, 925.09, 985.29, 923.03. Association of Official Analytical Chemists. Arlington, VA, USA.
- Asaolu, V.O., Binuomote, R.T., Akinlade, J.A., Oyelami, O.S. and Kolapo, K.O. (2011). Utilization of Moringa oleifera fodder combinations with Leucaena leucocephala and Gliricidia sepium fodders by West African Dwarf goats. International Journal of Agricultural Research. 6: 607-619.
- Babale, D.M., Millam, J.J. and Gworgor, Z. (2019). Blood profile and carcass characteristics of West African Dwarf goats fed groundnut haulms and cowpea husk supplemented with brewers’ dried grain. Biomedical Journal of Scientific and Technical Research. 16(1): 11751-11754.
- Babale, D.M., Millam, J.J., Abaya, H.Y. and Kefas, B.W. (2018). Growth performance and cost-benefits of feeding West African Dwarf goat groundnut haulms and cowpea husk supplemented with brewers’ dried grains. MOJ Anatomy and Physiology. 5 (6): 386-389.
- Casler, M.D. and Jung, H.J.G. (2006). Relationships of fibre, lignin and phenolic to in vitro fibre digestibility in three perennial grasses. Animal Feed Science and Technology. 125: 151-161.
- Chavda, J.A., Savsani, H.H., Murthy, K.S. and Ribadiya, N.K. (2014). Utilization of poultry excreta as a ruminant feed- A review. Agricultural Reviews. 2: 136-141.
- Daramola, J.O., Adeloye, A.A., Fatoba, T.A. and Soladoye, A.O. (2005). Haematological and biochemical parameters of West African Dwarf goats. Livestock Research for Rural Development. 17(8): 95
- Duncan, D.B. (1955). Multiple Range and Multiple F Tests. Biometrics. 11: 1-41.
- Guliñski, P., Salamoñczyk, E. and M³ynek, K. (2016). Improving nitrogen use efficiency of dairy cows in relation to urea in milk - A review. Animal Science Papers and Reports. 34: 5-24.
- Ilori, H.B., Salami, S.A., Majoka, M.A. and Okunlola, D.O (2013). Acceptability and nutrient digestibility of West African Dwarf goat fed different dietary inclusion of baobab (Adansonia digitata). IOSR Journal of Agriculture and Veterinary Science. 6: 22-26.
- Jeon, Y.W., Kang, J.W., Kim, H., Yoon, Y.M. and Lee, D.H. (2013). Unit mass estimation and characterization of litter generated in the broiler house and slaughter house. International Bio deterioration and Biodegradation. 85: 592-597.
- Jin, D., Zhao, S., Zheng, N., Beckers, Y. and Wang, J. (2018). Urea metabolism and regulation by rumen bacterial urease in ruminants - a review. Annals of Animal Science. 18(2): 303-318.
- Liang, W.Z., Shah, S.B., Classen, J.J. and Sharma-Shivappa, R. (2011). Ammonium and ammonia sorption on broiler litter and cake. In: American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers Annual International Meeting. 1: 335-356.
- Makun, H.J., Otaru, S.M. and Dung, D.D. (2013). Effect of management practices on milk yield and live weight changes of indigenous breeds of goats supplemented with groundnut haulms and concentrate in sub humid zone of Nigeria. Sokoto Journal of Veterinary Sciences. 11: 45-50.
- Ogunmoye, O.A. (1995). Utilization of soybean by West African Dwarf goats. M.Sc. Thesis, University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
- Oni, A.O., Arigbede, O.M., Oni, O.O., Onwuka, C.F.I., Anele, U.Y., Oduguwa, B.O. and Yusuf, K.O. (2010). Effects of feeding different levels of dried cassava leaves (Manihot esculenta, Crantz) based concentrates with Panicum maximum basal on the performance of growing West African Dwarf goats. Livestock Science. 129 (1-3): 24-30.
- Ostfeld, R., Spinelli, M., Mookherjee, D., Holtzman, D. Shoyeb, A., Schaefer, M., Kawano, T., Doddamani, S., Spevack, D. and Duc, Y. (2010). The Association of blood urea nitrogen levels and coronary artery disease. The Einstein Journal of Biology and Medicine. 25: 3-7.
- Owen, O.J., Alawa, J.P., Wekhe, S.N., Amakiri, A.O. and Ngodigha, E.M. (2010). Deep stacking poultry litter as feed ingredient in livestock production. Toxicological and Environmental Chemistry. 92(7): 1259-1263.
- Rahman, M.K., Islam, S., Ferdous, J., Uddin, M.H., Hossain, M.B., Hassan, M.M. and Islam, A. (2018). Determination of haematological and serum biochemical reference values for indigenous sheep (Ovies aries) in Dhaka and Chittagong districts of Bangladesh. Veterinary World. 11(8): 1089-1093.
- Rahman, M.M., Abdullah, R.B., Wan Khadijah, W.W., Nakagawa, T. and Akashi, R. (2013). Feed intake, digestibility and growth performance of goats offered Napier grass supplemented with molasses protected palm kernel cake and soya waste. Asian Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances. 8: 527-534.
- SAS. (2011). SAS/STAT 9.3 User’s Guide. User’s Guide. SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC.
- Singh, P.K., Singh, V.P. and Pandita, N.N. (2002). Haematological observation of cross-bred calves fed dried poultry litter and temple waste. Indian Journal of Animal Research. 36: 94-97.
- Van Soest, P.J., Robertson, J.B. and Lewis, B.A. (1991). Methods for dietary fibre, neutral detergent fibre and non-starch polysaccharides in relation to animal nutrition. Journal of Dairy Science. 74(10): 3583-3597.
Submitted Date : 9-07-2020
Accepted Date : 25-08-2020