- Das, P.K., Ali, S.Z., Islam, A.B.M.M. and Roy, B.K. (2003). A comparative study of productive and reproductive performance and estimates of heritability for economic traits in different genetic groups of cattle available at Baghabarighat Milk Pocket Area of Bangladesh. Online Journal of Biological Sciences. 3: 726-740.
- FAO, (2012). Phenotypic characterization of animal genetic resources. FAO Animal Production and Health Guidelines No. 11. Rome.
- Hoque, M.A., Amin, M.R. and Hussen, M.S. (1999). Dairy potential of Pabna cows and crossbreds with Sahiwal and Friesian and within-and between-breed sire effects. Asian-Australasian Journal of Animal Sciences. 12: 161-164.
- Khan, M.K.I., Blair, H.T. and Lopez-Villalobos, N. (2017). Modelling genetic improvement of Pabna cattle in Bangladesh. Journal of Applied Animal Research. 45: 239-246.
- Mostari, M.P., Khan, M.Y.A., Roy, B.K., Hossain, S.M.J. and Huque, K.S. (2017). Growth performance of yearling F1 progeny of different crossbred beef cattle. Bangladesh Journal of Animal Science. 46: 82-87.
- Shahjahan, M. (2015). Skeletal muscle development in vertebrate animals. Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 1: 139-148.
- Talukder, M.A.I., Shahjahan, M., Islam, M.S. and Munira, S. (2017). Diversity in morphology and pigmentation patterns of local Pabna cattle in Bangladesh. Research in Agriculture Livestock and Fisheries. 4: 201-208.
- Talukder, M.A.I., Shahjahan, M., Munira, S., Rahman, S.M., Ali, M.Y., Salahuddin, M., Miah, M.A.H., Billah, M.M., Habib, M.R. and Bhuiyan, A.K.F.H. (2019). Variation of morphological features and growth traits in half sib baby calves of Pabna cattle in Bangladesh. Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 5: 52-55.
Submitted Date : 24-04-2020
Accepted Date : 26-11-2020